Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does the chase for Bentley and Walker say?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When we brought in TO and Kearse, those were two fo the weakest positions on the team. Trotter was brought back when MLB was weak. Runyan and Ritchie were examples of the same. Walker and Bentley would have filled two of the current weakest positions on the team. Howard fills a weakness from last year. It looks like they will go after the big names when it is at a weak position.

I'm just hoping they can find a FB on the market soon.
    Pedro

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
      Originally posted by FRESH
      No love for McCants, I see? I think he could compete for positions 3-5, and also is a valuable specaill teamer. I've lost any real interest in Lewis, I've seen what he can do. But the youngsters Avant, Baskett and Bloom will be worth keeping an eye on, as well as McCants in training camp. Can't wait to see these kids in action.
      I thought the biggest complaint on McCants in Washington was that he didn't want to play ST. Now, he is a ST monster? Can you help me out here?
      A. Why would you believe ANYTHING coming out of Washington?

B. Have you been watching? Harbaugh has praised this kid and he was among the top point producers on STs last year for us. Whenever he was actually ON the roster, LOL!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

B. Have you been watching? Harbaugh has praised this kid and he was among the top point producers on STs last year for us. Whenever he was actually ON the roster, LOL!

And that changed weekly!!

Comment

Point is, he has proven his value to Harbaugh as a valuable special teams contributor. It's a leg up he has on some of the other WRs vying for a roster spot.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

McCants is a proven red zone moneymaker. Can you see McCants, Baskett the high jumping fool, LJ and Schobel along with Westy in a redzone situation? Could be fun!

Comment

Working...
            X