No announcement yet.

Dave Spadaro NFC Ring on eBay...lol...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Spadaro NFC Ring on eBay...lol...

...this is a great thread...

http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/in ... pic=354304
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

That is absolutely un-FN- believable!!!!! The guy onEBAY even SAYS it was Spadaro's ring!!!! Wow! I hope they string this guy up by his nads, they're obviously huge.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

That is awesome. Nice tip, BP, I just blogged it. thanks!

Guys, if you ever have a good story, please PM me so I can blog it.

Comment

If I were Spads, I'd ask Trotter to go and pay the guy a visit. I can see it now.....Trotter walks into the front door of the pawn shop, announces that he's looking for the fool selling his pal Spads ring on EBAY, the guy trys to duck out the back door and runs right into BDawk. LOL!
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Now there's a guy with more balls than brains! One call to the police and Ebay will be forced to provide the guys contact info. I like the part where he claims that his Grandfather bought it from a Jewler. Have fun in jail you frigging idiot!! Remember to bring your own vaseline!!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
            If I were Spads, I'd ask Trotter to go and pay the guy a visit. I can see it now.....Trotter walks into the front door of the pawn shop, announces that he's looking for the fool selling his pal Spads ring on EBAY, the guy trys to duck out the back door and runs right into BDawk. LOL!
            Wouldn't this now fall into Hugh's job description as team "ambassador"??

Comment

Hugh is no longer affiliated with the Eagles...

Just a sad story, hope Spads get the ring back and the guy/gal who stole it gets what the deserve...
              Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Oh the humility of it all,,, fired from an ambassadors job!

I guess I just missed it, when did that happen? Was it fall out from the TO thing?

Comment

Just heard that Spads got his ring back.

Don't know the details or if any arrests were made.

Comment

Check out the guy who is selling the ring.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... D=66073738

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN

I guess I just missed it, when did that happen? Was it fall out from the TO thing?
                      I believe so...he was not really cut out for a position like that...great guy, but hardly someone who has the best judgement IMO...getting into a fight with TO and bashing him publicly were dumb things to do while representing the organization...

I remember hearing about it randomly flicking through the radio stations one morning and he was on Cataldi's show speaking about it...said it was a mutual parting.
                      Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas
                          Originally posted by MDFAN

I believe so...he was not really cut out for a position like that...great guy, but hardly someone who has the best judgement IMO...getting into a fight with TO and bashing him publicly were dumb things to do while representing the organization...

I remember hearing about it randomly flicking through the radio stations one morning and he was on Cataldi's show speaking about it...said it was a mutual parting.
                          Honestly, I would have fired Hugh on the spot for getting into a fight with a player. I almost want to give TO some slack for that incident...

...Nah.

Comment

Working...
                          X