No announcement yet.

I suggest for your imagination........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I suggest for your imagination........

We get K. Mack from the Raiders!!!

Obviously we aren't giving the Raiders 2 firsts........ But can you imagine him on our roster, on this defense????

Thoughts?

PS....... No I don't think this would ever happen...... Imagine.

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
    We get K. Mack from the Raiders!!!

Obviously we aren't giving the Raiders 2 firsts........ But can you imagine him on our roster, on this defense????

Thoughts?

PS....... No I don't think this would ever happen...... Imagine.

But one can certainly dream. WTF, we've got 10 or 11 picks next year. Why not!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I read someplace today that GB has room under the cap and might be interested in him. Just say NO Raiders!

Comment

Are they really serious about letting him walk?????? They are nuts, can not believe Gruden will let that happen.

Give them a first and a 3rd and pay him..... Get that man.

Comment

Are they really serious about letting him walk?????? They are nuts, can not believe Gruden will let that happen.

Give them a first and a 3rd and pay him..... Get that man.
          I've read where they're not even in the same zip code with his contract. I think that he wants QB money or something crazy like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            I've read where they're not even in the same zip code with his contract. I think that he wants QB money or something crazy like that.
            Donald signed 6 years 135 million. I guess that’s QB money, but now the price of a QB may have escalated.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
              Donald signed 6 years 135 million. I guess that’s QB money, but now the price of a QB may have escalated.
              Phew!!! I'm guessing Mack wants a similar deal. Love the guy as a player, but that's a lot of money for a guy that's not a QB. I don't know if the Eagles can afford to pay him like that. I guess Howie could figure out a way to make it work, but I don't think it's quite as easy as just pay the man.

Comment

If you want a star on your roster you have to pay them (unless they are still on their rookie deal). How many can you pay? One on O and one on D? Two on O and none on D? Just grabbing at thin air but you have to decide as an organization what you think is right. What is does tell me is you have to, absolutely have to, hit on your draft picks so that you have an in flow of inexpensive talent. That is what makes guys like Carson gold and makes guys like Clement gold plus. I would be selling Clement on a contract right now before he really knows how much he can make (if he doesn't already)
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Being reported that the Raiders have traded him to the Bears for 2 firsts and “other considerations” - what ever that means.
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                    Being reported that the Raiders have traded him to the Bears for 2 firsts and “other considerations” - what ever that means.
                    Unlimited dates with Virginia Halas McCaskey

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                      2 firsts, and they are going to have to pay him a hundred + million dollars. That's awfully expensive.

Comment

Just saw that although not a done deal yet.
                        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Wow, wouldn't have believed anybody would pay 2 firsts PLUS his requested salary..... better work or the Browns may be winless for about 10 years.

Frankly I still can not believe Gruden would be ok with letting that much talent walk!!

Comment

Wow, wouldn't have believed anybody would pay 2 firsts PLUS his requested salary..... better work or the Browns may be winless for about 10 years.

Frankly I still can not believe Gruden would be ok with letting that much talent walk!!
                            It's going to be interesting. Would the Raiders be better off with Mack, or 2 first round draft picks on rookie contracts, and the 100 million or so to spend elsewhere? We'll see.

Comment

I still think that it's being worked out. I doubt that it will end up 2 number ones:

Bears reach agreement to trade for Khalil Mack
                              Sep
                              9/1/2018 8:02:20 AM
                              |More
                              The Raiders and Bears have an agreement in place to trade Khalil Mack to Chicago, sources told Adam Schefter of ESPN.

The sides are still working on the trade, sources said, but the Raiders are now planning to send Mack to Chicago.

Mack, the No. 5 overall pick of the 2014 draft, had stayed away from the Raiders' voluntary offseason training program and held out of the team's mandatory three-day minicamp in June.

The Raiders exercised the fifth-year option on Mack last summer, worth $13.846 million. They could have had him play under it this season and, barring the impasse, could have used a franchise tag on him in 2019.

Returning Raiders coach Jon Gruden, hired in January, had yet to meet Mack.

Mack made league history in 2015 by being named first-team All-Pro at both outside linebacker and defensive end. In 2016, Mack was the NFL Defensive Player of the Year. Last season, though, his 10.5 sacks were his fewest since his rookie year, and he was not named to the All-Pro team.

Comment

Working...
                              X