No announcement yet.

Lito to play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I want to hear not just that Lito was back at practice, but HOW DID HE LOOK?! When is this press conference?? I'm guessing Hood is gonna be a no go?
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

You gotta go for the win every time, esp since they gave one away to the jersey boys. But I still keep an eye on Lito. Sprains, as do heel bruises, take time to heal. Even though he can go I personally think the chances of tweaking it up have to be a little higher than one would like. If they are getting good push up front, if they have the lead, if it looks like he is a little tender I pull him. It is a long season.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
        Somewhat encouraging.... although, and i'm sure I'm wrong,,, I thought Lito's ankle was NOT a high ankle sprain and that is why eveyone thought he wouldn't miss significant time?
        Thats what we were told, I heard Reid say it was not a high ankle sprain either.

Maybe McPherson got it wrong.

Comment

Rod Hood needs to sit this week so he and Lito can alternate on Terry Glenn next week and make sure we don't let him beat us.

Jose Cuervo vs. Terry Glenn is a nightmare.
          Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
          Playoff Appearances:
          NFC Title Games:
          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Working...
          X