No announcement yet.

Eagles sign former Saint DT Anthony Hargrove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG, that above has got to be the most bastardized post I have ever made, LOL! Chemo brain in full effect this morning, sorry!
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
      OMG, that above has got to be the most bastardized post I have ever made, LOL! Chemo brain in full effect this morning, sorry!
      Its more coherent than mine is Plus I understood exactly what you are saying.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

You're excused, Fresh! (But I did have to turn my head sideways to read your post!)
        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...rs-losers-left

NFL Free Agency: Winners, Losers, and Who's Left

Winners: Philadelphia
          The Eagles continued to buffer an already strong defensive front by signing utility lineman Anthony Hargrove away from the Saints. At 270 pounds, Hargrove might be a tweener in the Eagles' scheme — too big for defensive end, too small for defensive tackle — but the Eagles should be able to use him next to Cullen Jenkins as a situational pass-rusher on passing downs. He doesn't have the name recognition of guys like Anderson or Carter, but since he's still only 28, he's likely to be better than either of them in 2011. Even better was the decision to sign right tackle Ryan Harris, who was one of the league's best pass protectors on the right side in 2008 and 2009 before going through assorted injury issues. If he's healthy, Harris would be a huge upgrade in protecting Michael Vick's blind side.

Comment

Hargrove just tweeted that he's been released.

Tough cut. He looked like he could contribute...Assume there just wasn't room for him.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
              Hargrove just tweeted that he's been released.

Tough cut. He looked like he could contribute...Assume there just wasn't room for him.
              No room for Hargrove or Landri. But Trevor "Always Injured" Laws makes the team.

WTF is that about?

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                No room for Hargrove or Landri. But Trevor "Always Injured" Laws makes the team.

WTF is that about?
                Probably about size. Laws is a lot bigger than Landri and Hargrove I believe. Of course, big and injured is still injured!

Comment

Again I'll ask, who the hell is Cedric Thornton and why is he on this team? Not for long I would imagine.
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                    Again I'll ask, who the hell is Cedric Thornton and why is he on this team? Not for long I would imagine.
                    He's the first guy to get cut when they pick up a punt-returner.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
                      He's the first guy to get cut when they pick up a punt-returner.
                      He WAS the first guy to get cut when they pick up a punt returner. He IS the guy they cut to get ex-Colts OL Kyle DeVan:

http://igglesblitz.com/

Comment

Thought they would need another backup guard, if they were not going to keep Wells. Looks like they got a guy who played under Mudd before, who he obviously liked.

Comment

9/09/11: Hargrove signed with the Seahawks.

Comment

Working...
                          X