Nick has to hit a couple big ones tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick has to hit a couple big ones tomorrow

I'm worried that Minnesota will be jumping routes tomorrow if he doesn't loosen things up. He's got to go deep and hit some midrange passes. Those RPOs only get you so far. The Vikes aren't stupid and they watched the game. They'll get Nick out of his comfort zone. Everybody is talking about the speed of practice this week and moving at a fast tempo. That might be fine if they shut up about it. There's way too many loose lips this week.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

They are going to have to take some shots, but they need to be smart about it. Dougie P needs to call a great game.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
      They are going to have to take some shots, but they need to be smart about it. Dougie P needs to call a great game.
      Case is going to be just as nervous as Nick is so we have that going for us. I hope that we play defense first.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Nick had to hit some passes last week also. He did. I think he will be moving forward. It’s gonna be warmer which I doubt is going to hurt him. To me, it comes down to making Keenum feel the pain.

Comment

While the game is getting a bigger stage he is also getting more comfortable with the first team players so it is probably a wash. I don't see him being Brady like surgical but I feel he will be okay
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Biggest issue with Foles is it appears that he takes a half to get in a rhythm. It means the defense needs to play really tough for not just the whole game but especially in the first half. Keenum can get jittery if the line can pressure on him.

Comment

Working...
            X