Eagles v. Browns Week 1 Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles v. Browns Week 1 Predictions

Theres Always Next Year is a Philadelphia sports podcast on soundcloud and twitter.

First on the docket... How do you think Wentz will fair against the dismal Browns?

ok, I'll bite . Wentz goes 16-25 196, 2 tds and 1 int, 6 rushes for 42 and a td. Birds win 38-13
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

18-31 231 yards 1 TD

Birds 27
      Browns 13
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Eagles 17
        Browns 2

Comment

17-7 birds. D keeps the Browns in check. On O you can see a couple flashes of gold under all that crud.
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

It's opening day. At home. Against the Browns. Eagles should win this game. Which means, in typical Eagles fashion....they'll play like turds. Turnovers. Dumbassed penalites, missed FG's etc, etc, etc.

I think they'll still win, say, 20-17, but I'll betcha it's one ugly assed game.

At the end, j-bird will be saying "take the W and run like hell."

Comment

I absolutely have no clue what to expect in this game. Wentz is a complete mystery at this level, other than the Eagles players and staff. It is going to be a really interesting season opener though.

Comment

Im not predictjng. I'm just glad we woll have Eagles football to watch......and to discuss and dissect afterwards. Im sure there woll be plenty of good and bad to talk about.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I hate to say it, but I think Hue will have the Browns defense cranked up, which means Wentz will be knocked down - a lot! He survives and goes 16 for 34 for 190 yards, 1 td, 2 ints. The D scores a TD and Matthews rushes for 1 more. Eagles win 27-24.
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I hear the Browns offensive line is not good, and RGIII got hit a lot in preseason. If that's the case, the Eagles D line might take over the game, which is something we haven't seen in a long while.

Comment

As EB said, this should be an Ugly Game but a win for the Birds. "Take the W & Run Like Hell'!
                      GO BIRDS!
                      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

We cruise 28-7. Don't know the number of completions, but Wentz throws (at least) one interception (It is a Pick-6, and that is how the Browns score their only TD).
                        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I think the Eagles look good. It's dismissed because the opponent is the Browns. 31-14

Comment

Birds by 3 in a low scoring game.

Marcus Smith has breakout game. He would actually get his uniform a little dirty for the first time in his career...if they were only playing on grass.

Comment

Working...
                            X