No announcement yet.

Pats at Birds GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is going to be one of the nerve wracking games. I didn't expect the Eagles to have a chance. Now, I may be getting a little false confidence.

I just wish our offense could get healthy. The D is really coming around with the injured guys coming back.

To pull this one out, we are going to have to have to be able to run it down their throats all game long.

Comment

Now Lane Johnson carted of the field ? Are you kidding me ?

Comment

Please notice that the initial call on the field by the closest official was NE ball despite the fact that NE CLEARLY never possessed the ball.

And now Lane Johnson goes goes to the locker room with a head injury. I am so fucking tired of the incessant injuries.

Comment

Our guys can’t catch.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Calling a pass play there after picking up 4 on first down was really special. Just wasted the effort of the first half. Thanks Doug.

Comment

Feels like we are losing. Since Lane went out the OLine has been brutal

Wouldn’t Dillard be better than Vitai?

Comment

Third downs are just killing them. There must have been 4 or 5 third and 7 or 10 converted.

And I am starting to tire of Carson Wentz holding the ball too long trying to make a hero play. Get rid of the F'n ball. That is what Foles gave them
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post

And I am starting to tire of Carson Wentz holding the ball too long trying to make a hero play. Get rid of the F'n ball. That is what Foles gave them
                  I kind of agree. Until you realize who he is throwing to. None of the WRs can get open quickly

Comment

Lane out the rest of the game

I’m hoping for a miracle, because we are going to need one with the lack of playmakers we have on O

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                      I kind of agree. Until you realize who he is throwing to. None of these WRs can get open ever!

Fixed!

Comment

Dammit Doug! Run the F'n ball! Use Samders and play Ajayi. Throw 5 yrd ins or outs. Carson get rid of the ball!

Comment

Welp
                          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

3 and 10 and a 7 yard slant

Comment

When you don't have a down field threat you have to have a game plan that gets rid of the ball FAST.
                              Hope is not a strategy
                              RIP

Comment

Now you HAVE TO have a drive
                                Hope is not a strategy
                                RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X