Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 25 Plays in Philadelphia Eagles History

do you agree ? Some really great memories here

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

it says NFL blocked it from this website. I will see if I can find where you got it

EDIT: So I went and saw it. Some of the Cunningham plays have to be among most amazing athletically. You can never tire of watching Westbrook or Jackson returning punts for TDs. Goal line stands and hits by Dawk or Sheldon Brown or the Herm Edwards fumble recovery to win the game just call to Philly tough guys. But plays like DMac to Mitchell 4th and 26 have to be among the best plays. Of course, nothing to date can be better than the Graham/Barnett sack/fumble against Brady or the absolute top play had to be the Foles SB TD doing the Philly Philly
    Last edited by NoDakIggle; 04-08-2020, 08:07 AM.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      it says NFL blocked it from this website. I will see if I can find where you got it

EDIT: So I went and saw it. Some of the Cunningham plays have to be among most amazing athletically. You can never tire of watching Westbrook or Jackson returning punts for TDs. Goal line stands and hits by Dawk or Sheldon Brown or the Herm Edwards fumble recovery to win the game just call to Philly tough guys. But plays like DMac to Mitchell 4th and 26 have to be among the best plays. Of course, nothing to date can be better than the Graham/Barnett sack/fumble against Brady or the absolute top play had to be the Foles SB TD doing the Philly Philly
      the Dawkins hit on Crumpler, Sheldon decleating Bush are 2 of my favorites
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        the Dawkins hit on Crumpler, Sheldon decleating Bush are 2 of my favorites
        Doo doo had quite a few of those over his career. I don't know how the hell Bush got up from that hit, especially since he had so many injuries over his playing days. I loved Sheldon.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
        X