Patterson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taz
    Dude is in good shape. He didn't even look winded. Great play by Patterson who is really playing well this year.
    Surely Corey Simon would have done as well!

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
      Hogwash, Mike Patterson is too short to be an effective NFL DT
      He is certainly making me eat those words with his play this year isn't he. I like the way he has bulked up. He looks like he is a solid 305 right now. Not fat but bulked up. That is important for him to maintain his effectiveness. Didn't like the pick when they made it, but Patterson is certainly proving me wrong, which to me is a good thing.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I think Patterson in the first three weeks gave us what Corey Simon gave us, plus more. Honestly, he's been playing out of his mind, stopping the run, and most importantly, getting penetration and collapsing the pocket.
        "You will dress only in attire specially sanctioned by P.E. special services… You are no longer part of the system. You are above the system, over it, beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Green."

Comment

OK, fine. If folks really want me to, I'll go back to the old name....
          The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
            Hogwash, Mike Patterson is too short to be an effective NFL DT
            Exactly what I came to post....LMAO!
            Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by crazy like the monkey
              Thanks Monkey! Feels just a bit more like home.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by crazy like the monkey
                Only do it if YOU want to do it.... Who are you again?

Comment

Working...
                X