J.T. Realmuto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J.T. Realmuto

Is going to make the pitching staff dominant. I don’t care if he hits .250 .Our entire pitching staff was let down by the catching last season. With what this kid can do, they can throw pitches in the dirt and have confidence they will be caught or blocked.Nola wins the Cy Young and all the others will make a big jump. Arrietta will be in line for comeback POY .
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Talking to my brother this a m he said his number one desire wasn't Harper or Machado but rather a high end starter. I told him I would like to see one also but I thought Realmuto would really help a few of the pitchers they currently have with the way he manages the game.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Realmuto is a great get. With him behind the plate and Segura at SS, our defense up the middle is significantly better. This will help our staff considerably. Arrieta should be much better with this defense behind him. Hoskins back in his rightful place at first and McCutchen in left is also a huge defensive upgrade.

Comment

Nola, Pivetta and I believe Arrietta are in the top 10 in ground ball outs. Fixing the defense is going to be huge for them. Adding Cutch will take away about a dozen misplayed/dropped balls from the outfield too
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Harper brings more attention as a Superstar but Realmuto is the best catcher in the game and brings a true defensive leader to this team.

Comment

Working...
          X