I swear that I've got a target on my back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I swear that I've got a target on my back

Seriously, I could write a book about "it could only happen to me". My latest one was buying some stock in Norwegian Cruise line who has been killing it on the bottom line.. The next day you all saw what happened in Venice. After some research guess who owns that company?

"Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    Seriously, I could write a book about "it could only happen to me". My latest one was buying some stock in Norwegian Cruise line who has been killing it on the bottom line.. The next day you all saw what happened in Venice. After some research guess who owns that company?

Lol, sorry bud, but that really won’t affect the stock long term.

My first stock purchase was in a company called “wax man”... back in the 70’s...... within 6 months they went out of business..... and what did wax man do....... they were the first company to try the first stand-alone car detailing company....... which is now a multi billion dollar business.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
      Lol, sorry bud, but that really won’t affect the stock long term.

My first stock purchase was in a company called “wax man”... back in the 70’s...... within 6 months they went out of business..... and what did wax man do....... they were the first company to try the first stand-alone car detailing company....... which is now a multi billion dollar business.
      Cars didn't last long enough to have them detailed back then LOL. They were almost throw aways (if you were smart anyway instead of sending them to the shop every other week like I did). If the engine or transmissions didn't blow it rusted out. Man did they make crap in Detroit back then.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
      X