X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crap it's detroit

Gonna be one and done folks.

Re: Crap it's detroit

Good season. Now let's sign Elton Brand and make more noise next year.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I think clinching as early as they did really hurt them. Since they made the playoffs they've been playing some piss poor basketball.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

They just exhausted everything. AI seems to be struggling.

The PISTONS may sweep.
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

apparently, iggy has been slowed down with injury the last few games. hopefully, he'll be nice and rested by sunday.

i don't think there is anyway this series is a sweep. there is no doubt that detroit is the better team, but they are old. the sixers could just run them out of breath for at least one game.

Comment

Detroit's ripe for the picking. I'm not saying the Sixers will upset them, but they can definitely make a run at them.
            Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

All I can say is. . . HOLY SHIT!!!

What a second half!! Winning game 1 in Detroit and looking like a team that could play even better in game 2. Wake me up after we win the series because I'm liking this dream so far!

Comment

I told you we would win!!

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                  I told you we would win!!

yeah, you called it!

Great win for the Sixers, I love the way they hang in there and give themselves a chance against the good teams. Reggie Evans was huge! how about that shot from the top of the key in the fourth quarter!

Pistons flashed a little of that tough playoff d that the Sixers -- particularly Iguodala -- are going to have to adjust to. Sixers were still settling for too many easy jumpers. I expect the Pistons to come even harder on d in Game 2, and the Sixers better be ready.
                  Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

It pained me to see that the Celtics, Lakers, Yankees & Lorena Ochoa all preceeded the glorious Sixers victory. I mean C'MON! Biggest win of the day yesterday is shoved to the back pages. Unreal.

Comment

the reggie evans shot with time running down was a thing of beauty. it was kobe bryant-esque.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
                        It pained me to see that the Celtics, Lakers, Yankees & Lorena Ochoa all preceeded the glorious Sixers victory. I mean C'MON! Biggest win of the day yesterday is shoved to the back pages. Unreal.
                        Yeah, same on the radio. Rather frustrating. But a good win. Perhaps the media will notice if the Sixers can get a 3-1 series lead.
                        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

In the immortal words of Ricky Bobby:

"THAT JUST HAPPENED!!!"

Yes - 20 point win and the Sixers are up 2-1 in the series!

Comment

Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                            Playoff Appearances:
                            NFC Title Games:
                            Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Halftime in Game 4 may turn out to be the highwater mark for the Sixers in this series.

Pistons are amazing in their ability to turn it on and off. Sixers really can't operate a halfcourt offense at all when they extend that defense. Prince is just eating up Iguodala.

Still, a compelling series and a great job by the Sixers. Let's put them to sleep again!

Comment

Working...
                              X