Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmmmm, Mcnabb and the boys are in some trouble.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really. NFL network nor NBC nor any of the other orgs that rid themselves are charging people with a crime and the ilk of Roy Moore or Harvey Weinstein aren't in a court of law on trial. That is where the presumption of innocence exists. There is no presumption of innocence written in the court of public opinion. Hell there isn't any rule in the court of public opinion. I'd like to say how you can't see that is beyond me but I don't think it is as I think most tend to rationalize things so they fit in their box.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
      The difference here is that one are alleged crimes the other is not. When crimes are alleged against a person they are to be presumed innocent until proven guilty, people are losing their jobs now based on those allegations without due process. So yes it does have to do with the Constitution how you can't see that is beyond me.
      100 percent wrong, and yes I am a (recovering) lawyer.
      Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
      Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by flyered View Post
        100 percent wrong, and yes I am a (recovering) lawyer.
        Flyered,

I love that line ...So much, in fact, that I'm going to steal it.

When people ask what I did for a living before retirement, I emphasize that I am an X psychologist.
        From now on I will be inclined to respond that I'm a recovering psychologist.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
          Flyered,

I love that line ...So much, in fact, that I'm going to steal it.

When people ask what I did for a living before retirement, I emphasize that I am an X psychologist.
          From now on I will be inclined to respond that I'm a recovering psychologist.
          Me too. I am now a recovering teacher!
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I am still puzzled that all these guys hit on went after the same woman? Its not like she was the only woman in the building. I mean it is what 6 or 7 different guys? Not saying it isn't true but man!

But I also stunned that Deion and Michael Irvin aren't a part of it! That makes it really strange to me!

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
              I am still puzzled that all these guys hit on went after the same woman? Its not like she was the only woman in the building. I mean it is what 6 or 7 different guys? Not saying it isn't true but man!

But I also stunned that Deion and Michael Irvin aren't a part of it! That makes it really strange to me!
              She liked Deion and Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                She liked Deion and Mike.
                Cowboy fan!

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
                  Cowboy fan!
                  So I'm sure she kept quiet about them!

Comment