And you wonder why kids are fucked up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you wonder why kids are fucked up

Trump calls out LaVar Ball on Twitter, says he should have left LiAngelo in China
    The president didn't take kindly to not getting a thank-you from LaVar

The moment we've all been waiting for has arrived. Donald Trump has called out LaVar Ball on Twitter, and the world has now been completely turned upside down.
    Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrump
    Now that the three basketball players are out of China and saved from years in jail, LaVar Ball, the father of LiAngelo, is unaccepting of what I did for his son and that shoplifting is no big deal. I should have left them in jail!
    12:42 PM - Nov 19, 2017
    62,363 62,363 Replies 50,762 50,762 Retweets 159,221 159,221 likes
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    On Friday, LaVar Ball responded with, "Who?" when asked about Donald Trump and his involvement in getting his son, LiAngelo, back from China following his shoplifting run-in in a foreign country. That, along with his other comments, were enough to apparently draw a response from the President.
    "What was he over there for? Don't tell me nothing," LaVar told ESPN. "Everybody wants to make it seem like he helped me out."
    After getting the three UCLA freshmen who were detained for shoplifting back to the U.S., Trump sought a public apology from the trio and got it upon the players' first comments back in the States. LaVar, however, is a different story.
    Stay tuned
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Every report I have ever seen about Ball tells me he is just a turd.

Comment

I have no idea if Trump helped get them released or not but my gut tells me they damn sure wouldn't had been released that quickly without someone's help. I have no idea if Ball is a good guy or not but my gut, and everything I have heard and read since he came on the scene, tells me he is a p o s.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Working...
      X