No announcement yet.

Who's your vote for Rookie of the Year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's your vote for Rookie of the Year?

These are this year's 5 candidates:

New York Giants RB Saquon Barkley. ...
    Cleveland Browns RB Nick Chubb. ...
    Indianapolis Colts LB Darius Leonard. ...
    Denver Broncos RB Phillip Lindsay. ...
    Cleveland Browns QB Baker Mayfield.
    Darius Leonard LB Colts
    0.00%
    Nick Chubbs RB Browns
    0.00%
    Saquan Barkley rb Giants
    53.85%
    Phillip Lindsey RB Denver
    0.00%
    Baker Mayfield QB Browns
    46.15%

The poll is expired.

"Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Barkley is a stud on a dud team.
    Last edited by musicman; 01-27-2019, 07:36 AM.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      Barkley is a stud on a dude team.
      Are they good dudes or bad dudes?

Comment

Note to self , don’ t type when drinking
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          Note to self , don’ t type when drinking
          And keep your mouth shut too which of course is impossible. I'm not much on checking spelling and proofreading either but that sentence was really pretty funny the way that you wrote it.
          Last edited by Eagle60; 01-27-2019, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Ir would be Barkley by a mile if Baker Mayfield wasnt in the mix. Gotta go with Mayfield by a hair.

Comment

Agree
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

I think it's Mayfield and not really close. If you can turn around Cleveland you're a damned good QB. I don't like the guy but he's a hell of a player.

Comment

Cleveland has a pretty decent defense , that and a bunch of high draft picks recently too. That factors into their success as well. Not arguing, but Barkley had Eli and still kicked butt

Comment

I like Barkley a lot. But, it's gotta be Mayfield. QB is a much harder position, and the dude was playing at an MVP level towards the end of the season. On the browns. Yes, they have a good defense, and they've had a lot of draft picks, and yada yada. But, we're talking about a rookie QB that played well enough to have the Browns, a team that struggled to win a single freaking game for the last couple of seasons, in the playoff hunt. Barkley is a great player, and he's going to be a thorn in our side for years, but this isn't even close. It's Mayfield.

Comment

Baker

Comment

I went with Baker over Barkley but had to think about it. Turning the Browns around with the talent they (don't) have on offense was remarkable to me. Barkley will probably be the better player in the league with HoF aspirations as he seems that good at times but this year the most impactful rookie was Baker to me.

Comment

I went with Barkley. I would have put Lamar Jackson in the pool too! The Ravens don't make the playoffs if Harbaugh doesn't make him the QB

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
                            I went with Barkley. I would have put Lamar Jackson in the pool too! The Ravens don't make the playoffs if Harbaugh doesn't make him the QB
                            I think that you are right Rob about Jackson. Maybe I read the article wrong because I thought these guys were the official final five if there is such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                              I think that you are right Rob about Jackson. Maybe I read the article wrong because I thought these guys were the official final five if there is such a thing.
                              60 they probably are. I was just adding him because of what he did for that team. They should have included Quentin Nelson as well! That kid is a just nasty!

Comment

Working...
                              X