Golden Tate..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Tate..

Signs with Giants for $37.5mil for 4yrs with $23mil Guaranteed. No Surprise IMO.
    Just give me ONE before I go!

without beckham they needed someone. never any guarantees in football but the giants being bad next year is almost a guarantee
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

He went for the money and only the money. The Giants will be a dumpster fire this year. He also qualifies us for a 4th round comp pick in 2020.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Giants fans seem to be ok with the strip down rebuild the OBJ trade signals. However, what I haven't seen is the realization that they'll waste Barkley's best years in rebuilding mode.

Comment

I hope they suck till his rookie deal is done
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
            Giants fans seem to be ok with the strip down rebuild the OBJ trade signals. However, what I haven't seen is the realization that they'll waste Barkley's best years in rebuilding mode.
            They should trade him for a 2021 1st round pick (and whatever else they can get now) and use that on his replacement. The rebuild will take at least that long and he will have 4 years of abuse on him by then. Save the money, gain an extra pick and bring in a fresh RB when the rebuild is done and the team starts to gell.
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
              They should trade him for a 2021 1st round pick (and whatever else they can get now) and use that on his replacement. The rebuild will take at least that long and he will have 4 years of abuse on him by then. Save the money, gain an extra pick and bring in a fresh RB when the rebuild is done and the team starts to gell.
              Juk,
              I think I disagree. Gnat's fans are already very upset about losing OBJ, a "generational talent", as they like to point out. IMO, in order to show Barkley, and the fans, how much they value his "generational" skills, the Gnats should run him on every offensive play, play him on Special Teams as well, and mix in about half the snaps at Defensive End.

At the end of 2 seasons, Barkley wil have the versatility to help the Gnat's go for the coveted 'Third Runner Up Trophy' in the NFC East.

I believe Dave Gettleman is smart enough to support this approach.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                Juk,
                I think I disagree. Gnat's fans are already very upset about losing OBJ, a "generational talent", as they like to point out. IMO, in order to show Barkley, and the fans, how much they value his "generational" skills, the Gnats should run him on every offensive play, play him on Special Teams as well, and mix in about half the snaps at Defensive End.

At the end of 2 seasons, Barkley wil have the versatility to help the Gnat's go for the coveted 'Third Runner Up Trophy' in the NFC East.

I believe Dave Gettleman is smart enough to support this approach.
                save the kid, he would be great here.Plus I could stand to see his girl in the stands

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post

Finest kind!

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                    I doubt that he'll fetch what you think Juk. Teams want the whole 9 yards on draft day. It's crazy what that first pick gets even though he was the 2nd overall pick last year. I don't get it myself but that's how it works.
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                    X