Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (OT) Holly Fuck !!!!

Mike Trout getting ready to sign a 430 million contract extension
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Yeah just read that---- Guess he ain't comin here!!!

Sure does set the bar a bit higher!!!

Comment

I thought this was an offshoot of the cheerleader thread and someone named Holly. Oh well.

Bryce Harper is already chopped liver.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        Mike Trout getting ready to sign a 430 million contract extension
        Where is the island Mike Trout that you are talking about located? Is it in the Mediterranean off the coast of Greece?
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

First, there were reports that Harper's contract and some other stuff would leave the Phils with enough to afford both Harper and Trout. hahhahahahahahhahhahahahha Yea right.
          Second, twelve years! Damn that is a long time to think he will play well.
          Third, dammit! I would have loved to see him in Philly
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

And check this out!

This guy says the deal is fully guaranteed, the deal was a bargain and is an example of owner's collusion!! Man, please just make me a fucking batboy!!!

https://www.si.com/mlb/2019/03/19/mi...3a%22CAN%22%7d

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              This guy says the deal is fully guaranteed, the deal was a bargain and is an example of owner's collusion!! Man, please just make me a fucking batboy!!!

https://www.si.com/mlb/2019/03/19/mi...3a%22CAN%22%7d
              Baseball contracts are fully guaranteed!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                Baseball contracts are fully guaranteed!
                You had better enjoy this year because there is no way the contract will be settled for the 2020 season. I hope Howie realizes this and really loads up this year. Get us a friekin running back will ya please!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  You had better enjoy this year because there is no way the contract will be settled for the 2020 season. I hope Howie realizes this and really loads up this year. Get us a friekin running back will ya please!
                  Lost me.....

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                    Lost me.....
                    The NFL players are fully aware of the guaranteed contracts that all the other sports get along with the huge differences in their salaries. These coming negotiations are really going to be brutal. There's zero chance that they will reach a compromise before the season starts. This strike or lockout is going to be a beauty.

Comment

Oh, you were just asking about the football contract..............I read it as Trouts contract.

Comment

Harper is a freakin Bargain now Seriously I never thought Trout was coming here and I would not have turned down what he was offered from LA either
                        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I used to love Trout--- now he can go Fuck himself.... Hey, just me, but that is how I feel right now. I hope he gets hurt, not life threatening but, but so bad that the Angels have to eat that 430 million.

Comment

Mookie Betts heard about that contract and I doubt that he'll be with the Sox after this year. He's a real classy kid but the way that he sounded today I think that he's out of Dodge. "I love Boston even though it's cold up there but at the same time I want to be compensated for my worth". He's obviously going to test the market.

Comment

$430 million over 12 years? What’s the big deal? I once knew of a guy who went by the name Bison who made would make Trout look poor. When you know a guy like that you just can’t get too worked up over anything less than 10 digits a year.
                              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                              X