No announcement yet.

Eagle Friday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite BT moment was watching him blanket Irvin. Irvin couldn't do much when Bobby was on him.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

FRESH and I have teamed up once again to hijack a thread into a BT tribute. It's like old times...
      The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

Bwahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!

I also remembering a game where we were playing the 9ers, and TO was tearing us up. I kept yelling at JJ to lock BT on him, and challenge TO at the LOS. In the second half they did, and I believe TO had one catch for 6 yards in the whole second half. For all of the grief BT got for not being physical enough, he did his best work against the most physical WRs in the game.

You can't expect a guy his size to be fluid and quick enough to hang with these little scat backs posing as WRs for very long. But against the big bodied WRs, and even the TEs like Shockey, he was money.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

It was a great day watching these on NFL Network...thanks for the heads up Fresh!
          Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Yeah, I especailly liked watching the Eagles/Falcons replay. Great moment to relive, finally getting over that hump. Man was Burgess a beast in that game. Seeing him taking down Vick in the open field gave you an idea of his athleticism. We got hosed on that one, but who knew he'd ever stay healthy for a full season???
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Hell , who knew he would stay healthy from week to week let alone and entire season.

Win some------ Lose some!

Comment

Working...
              X