Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Andy Reid had a stroke? Mahomes gets half a Billion bucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Andy Reid had a stroke? Mahomes gets half a Billion bucks!

Man I wish I could hear what old Jerry is saying right now! Mahomes gets up to $503 million over 10 years and Dak will be pitching a tent for the next month!! The Cowboys are going to be forced to over pay Prescott even more now! I LOVE IT!!!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...year-extension
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
    Man I wish I could hear what old Jerry is saying right now! Mahomes gets up to $503 million over 10 years and Dak will be pitching a tent for the next month!! The Cowboys are going to be forced to over pay Prescott even more now! I LOVE IT!!!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...year-extension
    HOLY FREAKING SHIT!!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Hope this comes with I ginormous insurance policy!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
        Hope this comes with I ginormous insurance policy!
        It does....well at least for Mahomes. He is guaranteed $140 million if he gets hurt.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Chiefs fans are ecstatic with this contract I can tell you. There were concerns about waiting.

This is a lot of money. I mean the odds of a career ending injury are slim and PM has a bright future. He will likely be outstanding for at least 2/3 of this agreement but it is a lot of money.

Man I'm glad we got Carson locked up.

Lamar Jackson will get more than PM potentially also.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
            Chiefs fans are ecstatic with this contract I can tell you. There were concerns about waiting.

This is a lot of money. I mean the odds of a career ending injury are slim and PM has a bright future. He will likely be outstanding for at least 2/3 of this agreement but it is a lot of money.

Man I'm glad we got Carson locked up.

Lamar Jackson will get more than PM potentially also.
            Totally disagree--- he has a very good chance of being injured, hell he already had one major one. sorry AW, glad you guys are happy and I love the Chiefs and Reid... but his chances of getting hurt are no better than anyone else's, in fact, his chances may be a bit higher based on how he plays.

Comment

It's now confirmed that there is indeed no salary cap if anyone out there still believed that there ever was one. Supposedly they were up against it last year but magically an extra half billion showed up
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Good for him, good for the Chiefs and good for the game. I've heard folks say PM gave up leverage with the deal. I don't see that. He and the team know the cost and can plan around what is coming. There are financial risks on both side, but with QB salaries climbing like they are, I think this is a win win. KC gets a long term quality QB, avoids the political BS that goes with negotiations and PM gets a ton of security. Good for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                X