X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles vs. Dolphins GDT

E!!!

No letdown
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

A!!

Time to step up and regain some confidence. Don't let Fitzpatrick go off just like last season. Of course, he doesn't have Desean to throw to this year

Comment

G!

L!

E!!

S!!!

Eagles

I will be late to the GDT because of church.

Thinking we win a game that is closer than it should be. There will be a lot of Birds fans there I hear.

Birds 27
      Dolphins 14
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

FLY EAGLES FLY !!!!!

This shouldn't be close so let's hope they don't let it get close
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

if we lose to Miami, it's all over.

23-17

Comment

I’m here. Missed the pick and ensuing TD. Looks great so far. This should be over by half right?

Comment

Where are you supposed to hit the QB then? Jernigan tackles him??

Comment

Uh oh.

FitzMagic

Comment

FitzMagic is the only thing that concerns me about Miami. Can’t let that dude get those big plays.

Comment

Yep. FitzMagic is the only thing that concerns me about Miami. Can’t let that dude get those big plays.

Comment

Here we go. FitzMagic to Parker again. Dolphins about to take the lead.

Ugghh. Can't let this team get any confidence.

Comment

Man every call going Dolphins direction. NFL trying to keep it close for TV.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                          Man every call going Dolphins direction. NFL trying to keep it close for TV.
                          Unfucking real. 10-0 lead turns into 14-13 deficit.

Miami making 4th downs, deep passes and getting breaks. They are playing like they have nothing to lose and it is working.

Dallas trying to give us the division and they won't take it.

Comment

Carson looks OK. The WR are better but still not good enough. JJAw got a TD at least.

Comment

This team sucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X