Available LB's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Available LB's

I'm too old to do this online. Is there any old veteran LB's out there available? People say Totupu who is washed up - but anyone else? By the way - I'm told Takeo Spikes is playing good ball for San Diego. Doh!
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

We are changing football. LB will soon be a position of the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
      We are changing football. LB will soon be a position of the past.
      Juan Castillo has invented the 4-7 defense ?
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I'm ready to just go sign a couple of guys off of various practice squads and plug them in.
        Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post

More like the swiss cheese defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
            More like the swiss cheese defense.
            And I know where the holes are.....as does every offensive coordinator out there.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY View Post
              I'm too old to do this online. Is there any old veteran LB's out there available? People say Totupu who is washed up - but anyone else? By the way - I'm told Takeo Spikes is playing good ball for San Diego. Doh!
              FWIW, Seattle is supposedly examining the prospect of traing away former 1st Rd pick Aaron Curry.

Comment

The author suggests that the Eagles pursue LB Julian Peterson, LB Aaron Curry and/or the venerable BDawk (among others) via trade: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/8...the-dream-team

Comment

A dream scenario would be for them to bring back Dawk and have him fire up the team, leading them to their 1st super bowl win. Then, Dawk retires after the season as an Eagle.

Nice dream anyway.

Comment

Carlos Emmons isn't walking through that door... Byron Evans isn't walking through that door... Concrete Charlie isn't walking through that door... Sorry bad Rick Petino flashback.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post

No, he's invented the Super-Wide-9.

7 Dlineman, 2 corners on the line of scrimmage.

and 2 safeties.

It's a perfect defense. If you get guys with a long enough windspan, they can lock hands and no one can get across the field.

The 2 safeties are just in case someone gets a hand cramp.

Comment

Working...
                      X