No announcement yet.

Week 5 Bills vs Eagles GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If our defense can hold, we can score 28.

Hahahahaha jk

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      If our defense can hold, we can score 28.

Hahahahaha jk
      What, of course the Eagles' defense can fold. Oh, you said hold. Yes, that is a joke...on us!

Comment

Someone hijack the plane,this team needs to head for the land of Oz. We are lacking in brains,heart and courage.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          Someone hijack the plane,this team needs to head for the land of Oz. We are lacking in brains,heart and courage.
          I'd prefer if the 2011 season was a figment of Pam Ewing's imagination.

Comment

why punt there
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Would the Eagles seriously consider firing Juan Castillo in mid-season or is that unrealistic? This is a serious question.

Comment

AR wouldnt fire him mid year but maybe hire jeff fisher as a consultant because juan has no clue. it is like a murder suspect not hiring a lawyer and defending himself
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

The Bills' games are on EVERY Sunday on up here. And they were scheduled to be on Fox today. But I'm getting the Giants instead. I was pissed! Now, I don't mind so much.

This is an absolute disgrace!

This baby needs to be aborted and the mother (Howie) and the father (AR) need to be sent packing!

Comment

in all seriousness. if the birds lose like 35 to 10 doesnt something have to happen this week. this is a disaster

Comment

I should put this in a poll but I'll but it in this thread instead:

Who would be the best defensive coordinator for the Eagles, if you had to choose one of the following options:

A) Sean McDermott
                      B) Juan Castillo
                      C) the squirrel that ran across the plate in St. Louis

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
                        Would the Eagles seriously consider firing Juan Castillo in mid-season or is that unrealistic? This is a serious question.
                        Seriously? No they wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                          The Bills' games are on EVERY Sunday on up here. And they were scheduled to be on Fox today. But I'm getting the Giants instead. I was pissed! Now, I don't mind so much.

This is an absolute disgrace!

This baby needs to be aborted and the mother (Howie) and the father (AR) need to be sent packing!
                          I blame the schemes/coaching entirely, not the player personnel moves/free agency signings and trades.

As for the TV coverage in upstate New York, the Bills are playing one of their 2 Fox games this season, and the Fox stations won't have the same allegiance to the Bills as the CBS stations do, especially when the Giants are on at the same time.

Comment

watch as we screw this up

Comment

Great way to end this half

Reid must go.
                              www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

so predictable. we suck

Comment

Working...
                                X