GDT Eagles - Redskins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT Eagles - Redskins

I'm desperate to see a change in the Eagles games so I'm starting the Game Day Thread (I never start them) and I'm doing it 5 days early!! Something has to change this team's luck (or lack thereof!)
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

E...
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

A...

Comment

you wanna write this week's contest questions too?

Comment

G!!!!!!!!!!

This is it. Get our shit together or it's over!
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

L!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

e-that's all I can muster.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Redskins received the kickoff. At their own 20 to start.

So far:

- Grossman handed to Torrain who went for 8 yards up the middle.
                - Grossman throws to Fred Davis for 21 yards down the sideline
                - Torrain then ran for 6 yards and 13 yards

Skins now threatening...
                Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                Playoff Appearances:
                NFC Title Games:
                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Did Torrain just trip overf Mathews or was that a tackle?

Comment

Torrain ran past Babin as Babin crushed Grossman. Tapp was blocked out of the play, Rolle was engulfed by a guard and Patterson stood still like he always does.

Kurt Coleman came flying up and missed the tackle, then Nnamdi bounced off Torrain and Samuel jumped at him but somehow flew past him w/o contact (Shocker). Torrain was barrelling towards the endzone when the ghost of Brian Dawkins appeared and actually made a tackle. It was sweet.

1st and goal from the 4.
                    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                    Playoff Appearances:
                    NFC Title Games:
                    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Who cares. Eagles suck.
                      Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Grossman just handed off to Timmy Smith who started one way and then cut back to the outside. Paige flew by him and Smith walked in.

7-0 Skins.
                        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                        Playoff Appearances:
                        NFC Title Games:
                        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

We need the ghost of Brian Dawkins!!!
                          "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Last edited by BIGPHILLY; 10-12-2011, 02:51 PM.
                            Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                            Playoff Appearances:
                            NFC Title Games:
                            Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Here's the first Eagle possession, after the Skins score a TD on their first possession. Courtesy of the drive chart at nfl.com. When I'm out at youth soccer events on sundays, I watch this on my mobile device and spend a lot of time slapping my palm to my forehead, mostly because the word "Shotgun" appears at the start of virtually every Eagle offensive play:
                              • 4-Gano kicks 69 yards from WAS 35 to PHI -4. 28-D.Lewis to PHI 16 for 20 yards (85-Hankerson).
                              • 1-10-PHI 16 (7:57) (Shotgun) 7-M.Vick pass incomplete short middle to 87-B.Celek (20-Atogwe).
                              • 2-10-PHI 16 (7:40) (Shotgun) 7-M.Vick pass short middle to 81-J.Avant to PHI 28 for 12 yards (23-Hall). Pressure on QB: B.Orakpo.
                              • 1-10-28 (7:23) Direct snap to L.McCoy (M.Vick lined up at QB). (Shotgun) 25-L.McCoy right tackle to PHI 32 for 4 yards (91-Kerrigan).
                              • 2-6-PHI 32 (7:01) 10-D.Jackson left end to PHI 28 for -4 yards (30-L.Landry). End-around, handoff from M.Vick.
                              • 3-10-PHI 28 (6:39) (Shotgun) 7-M.Vick pass short left intended for 87-B.Celek INTERCEPTED by 20-Atogwe at PHI 47. 20-Atogwe to PHI 23 for 24 yards (18-J.Maclin). Pass thrown under pressure.
                              Last edited by Leonard Tose; 10-12-2011, 03:03 PM.
                              Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Working...
                              X