Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you like this year's draft format?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you like this year's draft format?

To tell you the truth I liked it better. I didn't have to listen to idiots booing Goodell for hours and watch kids get embarrassed to death when they weren't picked. Watching kids get picked out of nowhere was pretty cool too. Plus I didn't see a lot of Mel Kiper either which was nice. I did see enough of him to notice that he now looks like an alien with that triangle head of his. Poor Mel hasn't aged well.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I miss Mayock, hope he gets shit canned and heads back to the draft and working Eagle preseason games
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      I miss Mayock, hope he gets shit canned and heads back to the draft and working Eagle preseason games
      Definitely Agree!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I thought Goodell looked like a smacked ass watching a monitor and trying to get fans to pump up but overall I liked it better
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

It was kind of cool seeing coaches and GMs with their families.
          Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

It had a more natural feel to it. The only one that felt as open was the Philly draft

Comment

Overall, I liked it. I liked how Goodell embraced the booing, making it an element rather than ignoring it in that format.

Comment

Working...
              X