Pro Baseball and Basketball on TV Suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Baseball and Basketball on TV Suck

Nothing is worse. I've watched 4 innings of baseball this year and 3 of it was from a college game.

I watched less NBA than last year when I watched part of 3 games AND there was no hockey this year to fall back on.

NBA just sucks period and the MLB sucks to watch on television.

Why to people watch these two sports???
    "And they're not gonna get him today." - Legendary Calder Track Announcer Phil Saltzman.

basketball isnt that bad. it translates pretty well the the screen. Hockey is the sport that sucks on TV.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Jesus, this guy is retarded, baseball and bball not fun to watch, he is either canadian, or a kid with no hand eye coordination, a napoleon dynamite.
      Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasy Guru
        basketball isnt that bad. it translates pretty well the the screen. Hockey is the sport that sucks on TV.
        sorry. Meant that basketball sucks and baseball sucks on TV.

I actually did say that. Pro basketball does not suck to watch on TV; it just sucks period.
        "And they're not gonna get him today." - Legendary Calder Track Announcer Phil Saltzman.

Comment

Hockey and baseball do suck on TV, you miss so much if you're not there in person. I agree that the NBA in general sucks. If my Spurs weren't a contender every year, I doubt I'd follow it that closely.
          I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

I like watching any sport really...but even I can hardly bear watching hockey on TV.

Comment

Working...
            X