This was the worst loss in many years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    That asshole's name is not allowed to be said anyplace in my presence and I would please ask you never to mention his name again.
    THIS!!! I still get angry over this loss!

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
      Taz I agree/disagree on needs.

We have to get a DE next year early. Graham may not be back. Long is done. Bennett is going to get paid elsewhere which means Barnett is it. Josh Sweat is there ok. Means was let walk. I think DE is the biggest need.

OG/C is second. Kelce is good but aging and LG remains an issue. Big V is not terrible. He could be a bridge to get to Jordan Malita who supposedly is developing very quickly and is massive and agile.

WR wise you have Alshon, Nelson is going to re-sign. He is not going to get money anywhere else. And then you have Hollins, Gibson and Matthews. We are good there and golden at TE.

I would go get a coverage backer but a kid like Deone Buchanan might be available. You also need to resign Hicks.

So my thought is:
      1. DE
      2. OG/C
      3. LB
      4. Safety
      5. RB

I only talked about the offense. I do agree that DE is probably our biggest need followed by DT. Ngata, Long and Graham are not under contract, Jernigan is most likely going to get cut. We don't have any young DT's behind them. I think that Bennett stays another year along with Barnett and Sweat and we draft a guy high to go with them. LB is a need only if we don't resign Hicks which I think we will do. Safety is a need and so is corner.

Lots of needs going forward. Not going to be able to fill all of them in one offseason
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I suppose there will be lots of time to talk about needs but I sure hope the birds give lots of attention to the current roster.
        CBs like Jones and Douglas--are they starters in this league and is Maddox a safety? I think they know Darby/Mills ceiling.
        Is RB like Adams an NFL player and is Clement going through a soph slump, or are injuries hampering him, or is he destined to be a role player.
        Etc. Really need to put SB behind them and scrub roster to find those who will help you not those who you are connected to.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Working...
        X