OT- Please tell me the Patriots aren’t at it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT- Please tell me the Patriots aren’t at it again

Supposedly they had a film crew recording the sideline of a team that they’re about to play, and they accidentally failed to inform the team and the NFL. An unintended oversight.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/10/us/ne...rnd/index.html
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Belichick says they don't have anything to do with their production crew. Right. What a coincidence that all these little shenanigans always involve one team.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

At it again? I venture they never stopped doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
        At it again? I venture they never stopped doing it.
        This.

I still believe that they taped the Eagles in 2004 before the Super bowl

Comment

I can’t believe that this is going to get swept under the rug as nothing. So the fact that they filmed the sideline for 8 minutes and then asked if they could just delete the video is seen as no big deal???
          Not to mention that is just happened to be their next opponent.

I’d really like to see someone in the media ask the right questions.
          Like what other stadiums did this “production crew” visit during the year to film a “documentary series” on Do Your Job?

Would anyone be surprised if
          On Nov 3, they just happened to be in Philly.
          On Nov 17, they were in Dallas.
          You get the idea.
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Working...
          X