No announcement yet.

We need a win so break Eli in half GDT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've actually given up on this season already. Just don't think we have a chance in hell to do anything exciting. So if we lose we lose. Easy schedule for us next year.
    And if I have to eat these words, I'll be glad to ( impossible to give up 100%)

Comment

We just have to get in the right state of mind. This years team sucks. Let Cowboy, Skins, Giants fans get excited and then get destroyed. We can get a top 10 draft slot and be back with avengeance next year

Root for the Ravens to suck as well

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
        No excuses, you don’t run the same fuckin play every down in the NFL. Schwartz is the worst defensive coordinator this town has had in 40 years. Everyone needs to wake up to this.
        You can't win with shit. He was pretty fucking good last season.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

And yes, fire Schwartz

Comment

I am in Ravens territory. I hate that team so bad. Very easy to root against them believe that.

Comment

As bad as thedefense has been it is the offense that ticks me off the most. Playcalling is atrocious! Adams breaks off huge run then doesnt see the ball again? Tate misued. Carson refuses to throw to backs in the flat! Ertz is balling! Jeffery too but no Aggy no Goddert and no freaking running game!

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                You can't win with shit. He was pretty fucking good last season.
                500 plus yards in the Super Bowl, If Ryan makes a better pass they lose in the first playoff game. The cracks were there last year. They are gaping holes now. Good coaches find a way.

This team is very poorly coached right now. That is a major issue.

I don’t care about losing it’s more the they are not even trying
                Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
                  As bad as thedefense has been it is the offense that ticks me off the most. Playcalling is atrocious! Adams breaks off huge run then doesnt see the ball again? Tate misued. Carson refuses to throw to backs in the flat! Ertz is balling! Jeffery too but no Aggy no Goddert and no freaking running game!
                  Adams is hurt
                  Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Ok, the defense has a ton of injuries and ‘fresh-off-the-street’ players. What’s the damned deal with the offense? These guys can’t get a first down. They can’t stop the password. The click it open. Our offense isn’t all that different from last year and yet we struggle to get a first down.
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                      500 plus yards in the Super Bowl, If Ryan makes a better pass they lose in the first playoff game. The cracks were there last year. They are gaping holes now. Good coaches find a way.

This team is very poorly coached right now. That is a major issue.

I don’t care about losing it’s more the they are not even trying
                      Agreed. At this point I don't think the defensive coaching would matter. But, that's not an excuse not to move on from Schwartz.

Comment

This drive is a must. This team needs something good to happen soon or they will give up at some point.

Comment

Nice catch by Tate. Great concentration.
                          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Bad call, terrible execution, and settle for a FG.

Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
                              Bad call, terrible execution, and settle for a FG.

Nice.
                              Well, 2018 has been the complete opposite of 2017. Other than the critical injuries to Wentz, Sproles and Peters, everything went right last year. This year has been a fiasco on all fronts.

Comment

I do like that NFL commercial with the Eagle guy in the elevator with the Dallas fan. Bout the only good thing I've seen so far today.

Comment

Working...
                                X