Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Bye Koy?

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/spo...l/14669370.htm

Article in Inky about rookie QB Nordgren.....(my bold)

"At 6-foot-5, 235 pounds, Nordgren has the ideal NFL size for a quarterback. Currently in graduate school for kinesiology, his strengths are his arm, intelligence and attitude.

"He could have played for a lot of Big Twelve teams," Texas offensive coordinator Greg Davis said yesterday in a phone interview.

As a senior, Nordgren was the holder for field goals, so he got to contribute in a different way. He completed 6 of 11 passes for 47 yards, no touchdowns and one interception. Davis said the numbers don't tell the story."

He is very intriguing. Preseason will be great to see if he can make a statement. I don't believe in Chang at all.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

The day Timmy Chang gets cut will be a happy day for me.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I heard you partied with him or something...lmao...Timmy "Cheech and" Chang...That's his new nickname...

Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I haven't really partied "with him", but we have been at the same party on a couple of occasions.
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Can I call him "Cheech and" Chang?
            Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
            Playoff Appearances:
            NFC Title Games:
            Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Then you'll be ecstatic to know that there is another possibility:

Cheech and Chang makes the squad and Matt Schobel becomes the new holder (he did so sometimes in college at TCU and with Cincy). That way you get rid of KoyBoy and get to keep TimmyToo!:

Comment

The only thing Koy brings to the team is his $1000 used car for a nice interest story. Thanks for the years, Koy but it's time you got out of town.

We need to start developing our QB of the future.

Comment

There's also the unshaved neck effect. Always makes my beard look great in comparison....

Koy's been here for the last few years because of the SF game. He's proved ever since that it was a one of a kind performance.
                  We have a legit backup now. Time to get another field goal/clipboard holder.

Comment

Actually a name for that..."Neckbeard" - One Word...it actually improves your ability to hold for FG's.
                    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                    Playoff Appearances:
                    NFC Title Games:
                    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I thought Koy was still here because of his "belt whip" move.

No hard feelings, but I won't shed a tear when Koy is finally released.

Comment

Koy made enough money doing basically nothing that he should send us all $5 for being fans.
                        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                        Playoff Appearances:
                        NFC Title Games:
                        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
                          Koy made enough money doing basically nothing that he should send us all $5 for being fans.

Does that mean that every pro athlete owes me money?

Comment

Remember if your QB is the holder - he has to be listed as #2 on the depth chart. Considering Garcia's status - I think the Birds will push to have a non-QB as holder.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
                              Remember if your QB is the holder - he has to be listed as #2 on the depth chart. Considering Garcia's status - I think the Birds will push to have a non-QB as holder.
                              Fully agree. They want Garcia availabe for games and my best guess is Schobel is going to be the holder.

I also believe Coy's time is done, and I think he ends up on staff.

Comment

Working...
                              X