Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your 2010 NFC East Champs!

What, again???

If you'd told anybody, in 2007, that TDK would be the Eagles' starting quarterback three years later, that he would be completing 63% of his passes, would have 20 TD's and only 5 picks (on a pace for career bests in all three), who would've believed it?? That's right, nobody..........
    Last edited by balto-eaglefan; 12-26-2010, 07:40 PM.
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

So much for my 8-8 prediction this year. Of course, we all expected that KK would be our starting QB and have a learning curve this season. Vick looked awful in the preseason. I NEVER would have expected the season to turn out like it has. What a pleasant surprise/shock.

Comment

Pretty amazing year indeed, I never saw this coming. Anything can happen from here on in.
        LET'S GO BIRDS!!!
        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

I said 11-5 and NFC East Champs. I hope I'm wrong.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Might need to make this a sticky or sumtin....

http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Vin. Do you remember what the Eagles odds to win the East were before the year started ? I remember that they were the longshot of the NFC East prior to the 1st game.

Comment

Yeah baby!!!!!!
                Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                  Vin. Do you remember what the Eagles odds to win the East were before the year started ? I remember that they were the longshot of the NFC East prior to the 1st game.
                  found it:

To win NFC East: +475 (ouch.. vegas is not happy with our preaseason performance. I've seen this at +225 a couple weeks ago)

(FWIW Cowboys are -180, Giants are +300, and Redskins are +600)

To Win NFC: +1330

To Win Super Bowl: +2100

I always put a token $20 or so down every year on the Eagles to win the NFC/Superbowl. I'm not sure if it's throwing money away this year. Or is it a "value" bet.

Comment

think I picked us for 6 wins. I was nt impressed with Kolb. Thought our D would be poor, well it ain't great but then again all the injuries hurt. Of course I should always anticipate injuries being an Eagles fan. I was wrong and am happy to admit it.

Comment

means nothing,keep driving ,get healthy and show me a Lombardi on a float, in a parade down Broad Street.
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

You got it Musicman. I say let Brady have the season MVP, Vick can have the Super Bowl MVP.

Comment

Working...
                        X