Eskin says...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eskin says...

Stallworth likely out two weeks and Westbrook will most likely play this week

Re: Eskin says...

Originally posted by ekravitz
    If we lose this game, I don't want to say the season is over, but our Super Bowl aspirations are out the window. You can't lose two straight divisional games at home and win the division, IMO. Stallworth is a huge loss, but the Stallworth we saw last night clearly wasn't healthy. I guess you have to sit him and hope Hank Baskett/Greg Lewis can step up.

Comment

Can we bring back McCants?
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
        Can we bring back McCants?
        keep holding out hope there buddy
        Member of the Mike Bartrum Fan Club

Comment

Couldn't understand it at the time, and still can't. If Stallworth is gonna be a season long injury problem, we are THIN at WRs that can play outside.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by mcnabbmcnow
            If we lose this game, I don't want to say the season is over, but our Super Bowl aspirations are out the window. You can't lose two straight divisional games at home and win the division, IMO. Stallworth is a huge loss, but the Stallworth we saw last night clearly wasn't healthy. I guess you have to sit him and hope Hank Baskett/Greg Lewis can step up.
            i'd like to thank the steelers for making it possible for wild card teams to have hope
            Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Let me be the 1st to say, that we can beat Dallas w/o Stallworth. But, as long as Westbrook, Sheppard, and Hood play, we can take them.

Comment

Westbrook has to play and play well w/o Stallworth.
                Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                Playoff Appearances:
                NFC Title Games:
                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

BTW:

Donte' Stallworth, WR PHI

News: Eagles coach Andy Reid said Tuesday that WR Donte Stallworth had an MRI on his strained hamstring which he aggravated Week 4 vs. Green Bay. Reid added that he wouldn't practice on Wednesday and was considered "day-to-day."

* Let me see. Reid or Eskin? Reid or Eskin?
                  Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                  Playoff Appearances:
                  NFC Title Games:
                  Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by reesecal
                    i'd like to thank the steelers for making it possible for wild card teams to have hope
                    You can thank the Ravens too.

Comment

"If we lose this game, I don't want to say the season is over, but our Super Bowl aspirations are out the window."

IMO, this is an over the top reaction. I firmly disagree with this premise!

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal
                        Originally posted by reesecal
                        You can thank the Ravens too.
                        I don't like where this is headed. . . .

Comment

NFC = parity.
                          Super Bowl aspirations out the window? HELL NO.

Want to see Reggie Brown, DMac, AR and the rest of this T-E-A-M rise to the occasion in the next game.......
                          "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                          — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                          - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

When did the NFL add the rule about losing two home division games locking you out of the division championship? That's a stupid rule.

Comment

Working...
                            X