It's 1:30 Am Sat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's 1:30 Am Sat.

and first of all I would like to thank all of you for a great week of football talk.

I got to read and contribute to some very good and intelligent debates on the Boy's and the Eagles.

I got to read about Fresh getting Drunk ..You guys are good football fans.

Should be a good one...I see it Boys 13-10

I'll be back Monday to rehash the game win or lose.....Then I'll just read until December....Cap

Cap, I'd wish you good luck, but........

I'll just say thanks for being one of the very few Cowboys fans that's not a total tool. Tell TO to break a leg for me.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

....and get the hell outta here.
      Im Ready........Im Ready......Im Ready!!!!!!

Comment

Hey Cap do us all a favor and don't just read until December. You are one of the few opponents fans who have some intelligent comments to contribute. Please continue to do so.

BTW, Dallas sucks!!
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin
          Hey Cap do us all a favor and don't just read until December. You are one of the few opponents fans who have some intelligent comments to contribute. Please continue to do so.

BTW, Dallas sucks!!
          I prefer he go away. He's extremely patronizing to us IMO. Trying WAY to hard to be friendly.

Comment

Working...
          X