No announcement yet.

Watching the Skins and Giants game....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching the Skins and Giants game....

I'm reminded just how bad Eli Manning is. When there's any pressure he throws off target and costs the team a down. His brother may be one of the best, but Eli isn't Peyton in any way shape or form. From what he's shown in the last couple of years, it seem safe to say that he won't ever be anything more than an average QB.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

I haven't watched one second of it, but aren't the Giants kind of dominating? Isn't Eli completing 72% of his passes?

or are the Skins just getting no pass rush?

Comment

I think people are expecting Eli to be the same type of QB that Peyton is, and it just isn't the case. Eli has much more of that gunslinger mentality, he plays like a young Favre.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

stat they just showed for NFC East offenses....

Eagles - 1st
        Giants - 2nd
        Redskins - 3rd
        Cowboys - 6th

Isn't this supposed to be a division dominated by defense? I think Andy Reid has rubbed off on the rest of the division.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Dawk I posted that early in the game but thebottom line is that for all the fanfare of Eli refusing to go to SD and the trade to NY it looks like the Giants got screwed badly in that deal. This kid isn't going to do much more than be average IMO and I'm someone who ex[ected him to do very well coming out of school.
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Giants win-- coming off bye week, I wasn't that impressed with either team!

Comment

Working...
            X