Latest Mock with Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Mock with Friends

This one just finished yesterday. I am going to post the entire 1st round and then my 2nd and 3rd round Eagles picks. Remember this was done with the folks from different teams around the country.

1 . Oakland - QB - JaMarcus Russell
    2 . Detroit - QB - Brady Quinn
    3 . CLEV - DE/LB - Gaines Adams
    4 . TB - WR - Calvin Johnson
    5 . Arizona - OT - Joe Thomas
    6 . WASH - DE - Jamaal Anderson
    7 . MINN - FS - LaRon Landry
    8 . Atlanta - LB - Patrick Willis
    9 . Miami - OT - Levi Brown
    10 . Houston - CB - Leon Hall
    11 . SF - DT - Amobi Okoye
    12 . Buffalo - RB - Adrian Peterson
    13 . St. Louis - DT - Alan Branch
    14 . Carolina - FS - Reggie Nelson
    15 . PITT - CB - Chris Houston
    16 . GB - RB - Marshawn Lynch
    17 . JACK. - LB - Lawrence Timmons
    18 . CIN - DT - S - Michael Griffin
    19 . TENN - WR/KR - Ted Ginn Jr.
    20 . NYG - CB/KR - Darrelle Revis
    21 . Denver - DE - Adam Carriker
    22 . Dallas - LB - Jon Beason
    23 . KC - WR - Dwayne Bowe
    24 . NENG - CB/KR - Aaron Ross
    25 . NYJ - CB - Marcus McCaulley
    26. ***trade*** Oakland - *Robert Meachem Wr (Eagles recieve #33 and #65 Oakland also gets Ryan Moats)
    27 . N.O. - CB - Jonathan Wade
    28 . NENG - OLB - Paul Posluszny
    29 . BALT - OT - Tony Ugoh
    30 . SD - DE/LB Jarvis Moss
    31 . CHIC - LB - Brandon Siler
    32 . INDY - DE - Charles Johnson

#33. Eagles - Brandon Merriweather S - This draft did not fall as I would have liked it to but Merriweather if his background checks OK is a great pick for the Eagles here

#58 Eagles - Brian Leonard RB Rutgers - Think this kid is a great fit in the short yardage situation along with being able to catch and block and fill in at either Fullback or Running back

#65 Eagles - Fred Bennent WR South Carlonina - Tall Cover corner. Exactally what we need. Should compete for the nickel corner spot out of the gate

#90 Eagles - Brandon Mebane DT California - I think the Eagles should and will address DT at some point in this draft. Mebane is a little bigger than the Eagles like 310lbs but he is the fire plug run stuffer they need
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

taz - I always enjoy these posts of yours.

How did Adrian Peterson fall into Buffalo's lap like that? In reality - another team is going to jump up with a trade to select Peterson if he should fall past say #6.

I see how your board fell but if Ross is sitting there 2 spots ahead of us - I'd find it hard for the Eagles not to jump up and take him.

You sure love both Merriweather and Leonard. I can see the fit for both. I'm surprised you didn't have your other pet project, DeOssie, in there as he seems a logical fit as well (with LB, ST and long snapper in his repetoire or will he last until later?)

I have to say I love now that Spikes and Reagor are on board that we are in the position to take the BPA.

Did the thought of TE cross your mind? I know it's a weak class but Olsen is still on the board.

Also - Joe Staley seems like someone Reid just couldn't pass up. I was curious where Olsen and Staley went in your mock.

Comment

I really like Merriweather also...

Where did you have Tony Hunt going? He is my target at the #2 RB spot...I like Leonard, but with Tapeh here I just do not see the need...

I agree Eagles would move up for Ross or another highly rated CB if possible...

Moats and #26 for #33 and #58...interesting, cannot really attack it, but I do like Moats more than most...
      Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

When I saw Peterson Falling I tried to deal up and get him, just didn't work out. I would not be surprised to see Peterson fall but 12 is way too late.

I considered Tight End and probably would have taken one in round 5

I do really like Deossie but two things happened, We got Spikes and he was taken by Dallas before our pick

No reason to trade up in round 1 at all. We only have six picks as it is, even if it cost's us a 5th go up two or three spots its probably too much. And that is comign from a guy who thinks the world of Aaron Ross

Olsen went to Tampa and Staley went to Oakland both at the top of the 2nd round. I know that Reid would love Staley I just can't see how he fits especially after they made the deal for Justice last year

Hunt went in the 2nd round to the Steelers
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
        X