X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas Fresh, you Genious!

Your post on this was spot on!

Chaney One Of Best MLBs In NFL?
    Former Eagles offensive lineman Brian Baldinger is one of the premier analysts in the business today. Baldinger has carefully studied rookie middle linebacker Jamar Chaney over the past two weeks and to say that Baldinger is impressed would be an understatement.

"Jamar Chaney is already one of the best MLBs in the league after his first start," Baldinger wrote on NFL.com. "He was phenomenal in every phase of the game on Sunday against the Giants, in terms of recognition, physicality, getting off blocks, stopping the run downhill and sideline-to-sideline speed."
    Wow.

Chaney had 16 tackles including one for loss in the Eagles' 38-31 win over the Giants in his first career start. Chaney was at his best against the run as Brandon Jacobs and Ahmad Bradshaw totaled 100 yards on the ground. In the Giants' win over Minnesota the week before, Jacobs and Bradshaw each had 100 rushing yards.

Chaney got the start after Stewart Bradley dislocated his elbow against the Cowboys. Chaney came in and had eight tackles in the Eagles' win.

Defensive coordinator Sean McDermott praised Chaney, but said that Bradley would be the starter once
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Yes, Fresh, you are a Genious!
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Oh I see so now Fresh gets the credit. I've been saying since the draft this kid is a player. You can't start at MLB in the SEC for 2 years and play as a true freshman without a lot of athletic ability. Also, just checked on him again and had missed last year Rivals said he was the most underrated player in the SEC.

I'm not saying the guy is Patrick Willis or Ray Lewis but there is no reason why he can't be Jon Beason, Jon Vilma or David Harris and I'd take any of those guys.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Sweet....hopefully this isn't the kiss of death for him!

You don't need to be a "genious" to see the ability this kid has. But as we all know, all that means is potential....which amounts to nothing if he doesn't study and train hard at this level. But I am certainly excited by the prospect. Go get em, kid!
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          Oh I see so now Fresh gets the credit. I've been saying since the draft this kid is a player. You can't start at MLB in the SEC for 2 years and play as a true freshman without a lot of athletic ability. Also, just checked on him again and had missed last year Rivals said he was the most underrated player in the SEC.

I'm not saying the guy is Patrick Willis or Ray Lewis but there is no reason why he can't be Jon Beason, Jon Vilma or David Harris and I'd take any of those guys.
          No offense intended AW . It's just that we gave Freshy a ton of shit because he suggested that Bradley getting hurt might be a blessing because we have discovered so much talent due to injury this season. Merry Christmas to you too AW!
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X