F the Giants!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F the Giants!!!!

Those whining little bitches deserve to get their asses kicked again!! Pack just put up a fast 7 to send a message. Expect to see "big blue" crumble again. This is going to be ugly!!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

And there's the first Eli pick of the day! Did you hear that? That's the playoffmdreams of NY crashing to the ground!!!

Comment

I love this!!! 14 points and over 136 yards in the first quarter! The Pack is on pace for a 56 point 500+ yard ass beating!! I love watching NY teams choke like Tammy Weston in the back seat of my Father's Buick!!!

Comment

Crap. TD Blue Hairs.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

The Pack has th on the verge of bailing. This turnover just gave them hope again.

Comment

What is going on today?????????? First Rex Ryan blows it for us and now this?
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Time for an Eli turnover

Comment

OK, sooooo, are we now division champs???
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

that's a shame. the best part about this is there were some controversial calls that finally went AGAINST the giants.

by the way. watching the colts get carried to victory by the officials is enough to give me gas
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Any minute now Fresh.....

Comment

That last turn over was awesome!! Eli is a moron!

Comment

This collapse on the heels of last week should haunt the Giants for a lng time. They also are stuck in GB tonight so they'll have a lot of time to think about it. Let's see them choke again next week and miss the playoffs!!!

Comment

There was no way they were gonna recover from that loss last week.

And Eli's pep talk sealed the coffin.

Comment

So if I understand this correctly, Green Bay wins next week they are in the playoffs. Giants are pretty much toast lol. Green Bay should be coming out ready to hammer the bears.

Comment

6 turnovers!

Lets hope they win next week so Coughlin will keep his job for another year.

Comment

Working...
                              X