Kill the Panthers GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

way to go Tirico. Michael Vick does not QB for Carolina
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Would someone tell Tirico that Cam Newton is not Mike Vick.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

just me and AW again

Comment

Always my friend... ALWAYS
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I'm here.

Was Speoles not looking for that ball when it arrived?

I'll take the three, I guess.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

That was an odd possession but that's ok.

Comment

And that's why it's ok.

Comment

no FG

Comment

That's it, throw it to the big boy.
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

lots o' time

Comment

this is where they scare me

Comment

Yeah and fantasy points too!! Yeah!!

Comment

damn, that was easy

Comment

Celek kicks ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X