No announcement yet.

Bradford for Manziel and a high pick??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously Asswipe, who else could you blame?

PrintMore
    NFL
    Johnny Manziel: 'I take full responsibility for my actions'

Johnny Manziel apologizes to fans after stint in rehab
    Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel spoke out Friday for the first time since leaving a rehabilitation facility.

BY SI WIRE
    Email
    Posted: Fri Apr. 17, 2015
    Johnny Manziel issued a statement on Friday apologizing to the Cleveland Browns and fans and saying he takes "full responsibility" for his actions.

Earlier this week, Manziel reportedly was released from a drug and alcohol treatment facility. His attorney said in a statement in February that Manziel entered the facility on Jan. 28 in order to "be a better family member, friend and teammate." The Browns reportedly expect Manziel to partake in offseason workouts with the team beginning on April 20.

"I would like to thank my family, friends, the Browns organization, my teammates, and Browns fans everywhere, for your patience, understanding, and support during my stay at Caron," the statement reads. "The doctors and staff have been amazing and what I’ve learned in the last couple of months has been tremendous. I owe private apologies to a lot of people that I disappointed but a very public one to the Browns organization and the fans that I let down. I take full responsibility for my actions and it’s my intention to work very hard to regain everyone’s trust and respect.

"I understand that will take time and will only happen through what I do and not what I say. I also understand there’s a lot of curiosity about this but anyone who has a friend or family-member that’s been through things like this knows it’s an ongoing process. I’m going to continue to ask folks to try to respect my privacy as I determine to what degree I am comfortable talking about a subject which I consider very personal. Most of you have been considerate about that and I thank you for it. I look forward to seeing my teammates next week and focusing on football and my desire to be the best possible player, teammate, and man that I can be.”

• Manziel spotted at Texas Rangers game
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Nicely done............................................. whomever wrote that.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
        And I am agreeing with you, I don't care what kind of "demons" he might have, all I are about is my team.
        all demons aside, I don't think he will ever be a good pro QB
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          all demons aside, I don't think he will ever be a good pro QB
          I agree here also with one caveat--- if he finds the perfect O for his skill set, as he had at A&M, he could be very good.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
            I agree here also with one caveat--- if he finds the perfect O for his skill set, as he had at A&M, he could be very good.
            O-O....you're not suggesting............
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              O-O....you're not suggesting............
              Maybe I should have added a team that doesn't care to much about Character flaws and has the perfect O.

Comment

Working...
              X