Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agholor...there can no longer be a question

He has to be cut.

IMO, his comment about being "tired of being asked about drops" set the stage. Today's crushing drop in the 1st half of a perfect pass to him in the wide open should have sealed his fate.

It's not only a problem of talent and hands, he's also now totally fucked in the head. Allowing this truly awful receiver to continue to not only be on the roster but to start sets a really poor example of what will be tolerated on this team.

The air went out of the balloon and the game essentially was over after his drop and the Ertz TD was called back. Was he the WO who failed to cover the LT or was it our other fraud WO?

He has to go now!

They should just leave his ass in Seattle.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

If they throw another ball to him I'm going to have a stroke! I want him cut so badly I would actually pay into a fund to make it happen. He is without question my most hated Eagle since Asshat Samuel.
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I wanted him cut after that crucial gag LAST wee,k.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Not only the drop but he was the receiver who cost them the TD. There is no way he can continue to start on this team. At this point they have to bench him.
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Just to pile on here did you see the wide shot of the NFC pregame show of the play for Sunday Night Football? Doug was screaming at the dumb fuck to move up and threw his clip board in the air before the official threw his flag because he was so pissed off! That meant that they had practiced the play all week long for the right moment to run the play and of course the dumb fuck still couldn't do it right! Of course he follows that up by dropping a bunny that would have gotten them 40 yards and maybe a TD.

And how did Doug respond? 17 played every snap in the second half.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I listened to Dougie presser.......when asked a both Aggie, he said he was going g to keep supporting him and loving on him and talked about how hard he worked....

GAG!

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                I listened to Dougie presser.......when asked a both Aggie, he said he was going g to keep supporting him and loving on him and talked about how hard he worked....

GAG!
                Seriously FUCK YOU DOUG!!!

Comment

He has a $4.5m cap hit and is $2.5m on the books. It's the only thing keeping him on the team.

He did apologize to the fans which shows humility. If he could only turn this into something positive like time on the jugs machine ( and no, not THAT jugs machine)

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
                    He has a $4.5m cap hit and is $2.5m on the books. It's the only thing keeping him on the team.

He did apologize to the fans which shows humility. If he could only turn this into something positive like time on the jugs machine ( and no, not THAT jugs machine)
                    That should keep you on the roster, not your leading snap taker. What a fuckin joke.

Comment

Doug needs to see a sports psychologist because he is nuts to keep putting Agholor out there. Agholor just doesn't have it. Not sure if he ever did but I am sure he doesn't now. Sit on the bench or whatever and give him a chance next year if you want but for now they need to get him off the field.
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Jenkins on what penalty did to sideline: "It’s frustrating. You think you can get lined up. That’s the basics of football."

Comment

Hell Agholor is a PROFESSIONAL RECEIVER and he can't catch a ball. There has to be people in that locker room that are frustrated with him. There has to be people thinking if they did that they would be on the street looking for handouts.
                          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                          Hope is not a strategy
                          RIP

Comment

WIP must be ballistic about now! Doug has to do something at that spot now to keep the team. I don't know if it's more ridiculous or stupid to be playing him now.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
                              Hell Agholor is a PROFESSIONAL RECEIVER and he can't catch a ball. There has to be people in that locker room that are frustrated with him. There has to be people thinking if they did that they would be on the street looking for handouts.
                              ND,

That was primarily my reason for starting this thread. It's not just how his failure on a given play impacts the chance of winning that game. It's the larger cost to the overall attitude and morale off the team.

There would seem to be no accountability for this guy, who had the tone deaf arrogance to complain that 'he was tired of hearing about all his drops'. He fails repeatedly in a variety of areas...route running, blocking, even lining up properly, and most of all, catching the ball. And he not only stays on the roster, he starts and is a snap leader.

Nice going Doug and Howie.

Note to Doug: In case it had slipped your mind, this is a professional football team you're being paid to lead, not a summer camp for focusing on building the self confidence of tall, poorly coordinated millionaires.

In your misguided efforts to stick with this dud you're fucking over 52 other guys and millions of Eagles' fans.

'No disrespect intended' but you're being a short sight, tunnel visoned asshole here.

Have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
                              X