Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• injuries

Without combing through the game thread ... what's the status on:

-Reggie Brown: dislocated or separated shoulder of some sort? what would be the timeline on this kind of injury?

-Donte Stalworth: reaggr hammy...who knows how long he'll be out

-Michael Lewis: returned to game

...anyone else?

Rumor has it that Reggie came back into the ballgame. If that is true, then he should be OK.

Donte and Westbrook's injuries scare me.

Comment

looks like Brown simply returned to the sidelines. Still better than not returning at all...

(per PE.com)

Both Eagles running back Brian Westbrook and Packers running back Ahman Green were inactive for Monday night's game. Also inactive for the Eagles were cornerbacks Lito Sheppard and Rod Hood. Wide receivers Reggie Brown (shoulder) and Donte' Stallworth (hamstring) were hurt during Monday night's game.

Defensively, the Eagles were without cornerbacks Lito Sheppard (ankle) and Rod Hood (heel). Joselio Hanson replaced Sheppard as the starting right cornerback, and Dexter Wynn played in nickel and dime packages.

Brown suffered his shoulder injury in the fourth quarter Monday night after a catch. He landed on his shoulder and came up in obvious pain. Stallworth had 1 catch for 26 yards before his injury while Brown had 3 catches for 61 yards.

Brown was taken into the locker room for X-rays, but quickly returned to the sidelines.

Westbrook has been on the injury report the last three weeks because of swelling in his right knee. However, Monday night marked the first game he's missed this season. He was considered questionable in the week of practice leading up to Monday night. He practiced Saturday and was spotted testing his knee several hours before kickoff.

Westbrook has accounted for 420 yards from scrimmage and five touchdowns. He was averaging 5.8 yards on 44 carries and 10.9 yards on 15 receptions.

Sheppard and Hood were doubtful all week, although Sheppard participated in Saturday's workout for the first time since suffering a sprained ankle on the opening series of the season opener in Houston. Hood sustained a heel strain against the Giants in Week 2, but managed to contribute last week against the 49ers.

Comment

Originally posted by fly
        looks like Brown simply returned to the sidelines. Still better than not returning at all...

(per PE.com)

Both Eagles running back Brian Westbrook and Packers running back Ahman Green were inactive for Monday night's game. Also inactive for the Eagles were cornerbacks Lito Sheppard and Rod Hood. Wide receivers Reggie Brown (shoulder) and Donte' Stallworth (hamstring) were hurt during Monday night's game.

Defensively, the Eagles were without cornerbacks Lito Sheppard (ankle) and Rod Hood (heel). Joselio Hanson replaced Sheppard as the starting right cornerback, and Dexter Wynn played in nickel and dime packages.

Brown suffered his shoulder injury in the fourth quarter Monday night after a catch. He landed on his shoulder and came up in obvious pain. Stallworth had 1 catch for 26 yards before his injury while Brown had 3 catches for 61 yards.

Brown was taken into the locker room for X-rays, but quickly returned to the sidelines.

Westbrook has been on the injury report the last three weeks because of swelling in his right knee. However, Monday night marked the first game he's missed this season. He was considered questionable in the week of practice leading up to Monday night. He practiced Saturday and was spotted testing his knee several hours before kickoff.

Westbrook has accounted for 420 yards from scrimmage and five touchdowns. He was averaging 5.8 yards on 44 carries and 10.9 yards on 15 receptions.

Sheppard and Hood were doubtful all week, although Sheppard participated in Saturday's workout for the first time since suffering a sprained ankle on the opening series of the season opener in Houston. Hood sustained a heel strain against the Giants in Week 2, but managed to contribute last week against the 49ers.
        he contributed to the 9ers offense.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

brown has a shoulder sprain, apparently. i was very worried about a broken collarbone, i'm sure that's why they went in and quickly did the X-rays.
          Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Brown was back in the game on the Garcia series.
            Your confidence in your team is high, but rest assured, you will suffer humiliation when the sports team from my area defeats the sports team from your area.

Comment

Originally posted by Sub
              Brown was back in the game on the Garcia series.
              I can confirm that.

Comment

I know it smacks of a lame conspiracy theory, but I just feel like Westy would have gone if we were playing a team better than the Pack. I think Big Red is fucking with the Girls.

Comment

Per Reid PC:

Stallworth - hamstring strain confirmed by MRI - will not practice tomorrow.

Hood - Heel strain - won't practice tomorrow.

Westbrook - feeling better but probably won't practice.

Rest of the guys are good to go for practice tomorrow. I'd assume Lito is looking alright.

Comment

Originally posted by nyc_eagle
                    I know it smacks of a lame conspiracy theory, but I just feel like Westy would have gone if we were playing a team better than the Pack. I think Big Red is fucking with the Girls.
                    Given who the coach is of the Pokes, I doubt Parcells is fooled. Dallas will prepare for an Eagles team with Westy.

By the way, someone on the philaphans site is saying he heard Westy's injury is worse than people are letting on. Have no idea about the credibility of the guy.

Comment

Reid just said in his PC when asked "is this injury worse than you originally thought or is anything else wrong with his knee", Reid replied with a "No".

Comment

[quote=Ty Webb]
                        Originally posted by "nyc_eagle":c3f0b
                        Given who the coach is of the Pokes, I doubt Parcells is fooled. Dallas will prepare for an Eagles team with Westy.

By the way, someone on the philaphans site is saying he heard Westy's injury is worse than people are letting on. Have no idea about the credibility of the guy.[/quote:c3f0b]

Sounds like he has some loose bodies in his knee that is causing the swelling. If it was not for the fact that they have to play Dallas next week I would send him to get scoped. Usually a procedure like that would be two weeks of no Westbrook
                        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
                        X