Can we please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we please...

NOT mention a certain player's name this week?

IMO, this board should be a refuge where real Eagles' fans can escape from the meaningless distractions and concentrate on what is really important about the game. We've read and heard enough about someone who has great physical abilities, but is suffering from severe mental problems.
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Simply impossible. Especially since our ability to cover that guy with our M*A*S*H unit secondary is going to be a huge element of this game.

Comment

Re: Can we please...

Originally posted by stocknowledge
      IMO, this board should be a refuge where real Eagles' fans can escape from the meaningless distractions and concentrate on what is really important about the game.
      Sorry, but 'a certain player' is a really important factor in this game. That's just how it is. It's disingenuous to pretend otherwise.

Comment

you talkin' bout terry glenn, right?
        Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

I agree w/ sTOcknowledge.

Comment

I think IMK has it right - pretending he doesn't exist is not addressing the facts of the game. "The Player" will be a big part of this game and to pretend he won't be is silly. If you don't want to hear his name that's fine with me - I'll simply Parcell-erize him as "the player".
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I will not mention his name.
              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
              Playoff Appearances:
              NFC Title Games:
              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

We could call him numbnuts, douche bag, the player, whatever, but I'll not use his name either, though I may let that idiots initials slip in from time to time.
                www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Are you all talking about Terrell Owens?
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I would like to see Terry Glenn doubled this week. He scares me more than any other receiver that may take the field this weekend.

Comment

Who's a better receiver, Glenn or S Moss? Heck I'll even throw ol #81 in there. Who is the most dangerous receiver in our division?
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I vote for only referring to him as "Eldorado"

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
                          Who's a better receiver, Glenn or S Moss? Heck I'll even throw ol #81 in there. Who is the most dangerous receiver in our division?
                          Call me crazy but Santana Moss scares me more than anyone in our division. In the open field he's impossible to stop. So good and elusive after the catch.

Comment

Working...
                          X