Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we need an official Draft Thread (if so here you go)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eagles2000 View Post
    What a terrible pick. They should have traded down to get Aluahu
    Like 24 ?
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

friggin Niners are going to get one of the guys we want. fuggin a!

Comment

The worse part is you have to sign him to that type of contract and he really is just gonna be another guy... another starter... that you are going to have to pay prime money. And, Kiper just described him as a classic tweener. DE/DT guy.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

If I were AR I would hold tight at 24. All it takes is 2 more reaches and there you go... Thomas could fall to you.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

phew!

Comment

Come on Andy move up and grab Morgan
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Davis wouldn't last 2 more picks?
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

damn Chargers! I betcha they want one of the DE's or Thomas as a Corner

Comment

San Diego is on the clock. I'm betting it is Ryan Matthews the RB out of Fresno. He was flying up draft boards.

Comment

This is gonna work out Bird Fans

Comment

WHew!!
                        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Philly moved up!!!

Comment

Here we go, Bitches!!!!!!!!!!
                            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

yeah baby! I wonder what we are giving up?

I prefer this to be Thomas more than anyone else

Comment

Dan Morgan here we go

Comment

Working...
                                X