Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On My Way From the Cabin , Beat Those Fuck Sticks GDT

E!!!
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

A!!!!!
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

G!!!!!!

Comment

Bengals suck but they are injuring redskins left and right.

Comment

L!!!!

Skins tie (lose)
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

E!!!

Bengals and Redskins should not be allowed to re-enter the U.S. after that game in which both sides tried to lose.
            "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

S!!!

Speaking of the Redskins, they can't win since they clinched the NFC East a few weeks ago. Fuck them too.

Comment

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Comment

Cool stuff MM!!!
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

god I hope they don't waste my time tonight, I gotta be on the road at 530am. I want to have a good reason to be that tired when I drive 65 miles to work

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                        god I hope they don't waste my time tonight, I gotta be on the road at 530am. I want to have a good reason to be that tired when I drive 65 miles to work
                        It could be worse. At least you don't have to crawl to New Hampshire.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                          It could be worse. At least you don't have to crawl to New Hampshire.
                          is some kid gonna be on your back holding a fishing pole , dangling a bottle of Beam in front of you ?

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                            is some kid gonna be on your back holding a fishing pole , dangling a bottle of Beam in front of you ?
                            Either that or one of your babes will be at the end of trip. That sure beats kissing Dawk's hairy ass.

Comment

I am nervous like I am playing.

I am very concerned as usual. I think the best OL in the league is going to hold all night and never get called. And I think the Des Bryant illegal contact rules will be in effect. He stabs our corners with an ice pick and we get called for Def holding.

Cowboys 27
                              Birds 16

Comment

Working...
                              X