• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desean done ??

Multiple reports coming out in the last 10 minutes

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet
    #Eagles WR DeSean Jackson is having surgery to repair a core muscle injury tomorrow, sources say. Based on the timing, it appears unlikely he’ll play again this season.

Just posted in another thread that birds need to be looking elsewhere. Now maybe that is for real
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Worse free agent signing ever. I hate to say I told you so but I told you so.

Guy is always hurt and I know up until this year he played through a lot hurt but man what a disaster.

How much you wanna bet they cut him in the offseason or try to get him to redo his deal and he won't.

If he knew this was a possibility why not do it week 2.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Again I wonder about the medical staff. Who is advising him or getting/not getting surgery back in week 2? Do players not trust the med staff?
        I just read John Clark say the injury is worse today than it was in week 2; that the muscle is now torn completely off the bone.
        As I said in a different post just go sign a guy who can fly
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

As much as I hate to say it, I might at least be willing to kick the tires on the AB situation right now. How much damage can he do on a deal to just finish the season ? Without any kind of deep threat, our chances of going very far right now are very low anyway. The team is getting healthy and could be posed for a run, except for the WR position.

We are desperate. Maybe we should sell our sole on AB. You know the Cowboys would do it.

Comment

Dez ???

https://thespun.com/nfl/nfc-east/dal...date-on-career

Comment

Hell yeah!
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                Worse free agent signing ever. I hate to say I told you so but I told you so.

Guy is always hurt and I know up until this year he played through a lot hurt but man what a disaster.

How much you wanna bet they cut him in the offseason or try to get him to redo his deal and he won't.

If he knew this was a possibility why not do it week 2.
                It was a trade vs. a free agent signing, but who was to know he would have this type injury. I think the problem is not so much that he got hurt, its they have nobody and I mean nobody behind him. Plus both the two other starters have had really bad years
                Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I feel really bad for DJ (and us). You know the guy wants to be out there. There was a roar for him yesterday after that first catch. I really wanted him to end his career here on top.

That said, this entire injury situation has been one big clusterf_ck and really pisses me off.

Comment

Also, with the bye this week, it is a perfect time to bring in a WR or two. They will do something. I just hope it is not Jordan Matthews.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                      Also, with the bye this week, it is a perfect time to bring in a WR or two. They will do something. I just hope it is not Jordan Matthews.
                      It will be Jordan Matthews. I'm okay with it.

But add AB too!

Comment

It is official. DJ sent to injure reserve!
                        Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

Originally posted by beagle View Post
                          It is official. DJ sent to injure reserve!
                          Just heard that. Great news.

So, we now have 2 open spots ? Maybe we sign JMatt and then take a flyer on another WR while on the bye week ?

Comment

Greg Ward just sits and waits for a chance
                            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                            X