No announcement yet.

Eagles vs. Dolphins GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dolphins are playing like this is the Super Bowl. And we are stuck in neutral.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

The Eagles, under Doug and Howie's guidance, have become a joke. A very bad joke. Lurie needs to take a hard look at this hot mess for what it is. The fucking Miami Dolphins are bitch slapping his team.

Comment

This is a poorly constructed and coached team. Giving up 37 to the Dolphins. We are a sad joke.

Comment

FitzMagic does it to us again. That guy just has our number.

This is just sickening.

Comment

How in the HELL do you give up 37 points to the Dolphins. They must be on the Sixers rebuilding plan
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
              How in the HELL do you give up 37 points to the Dolphins. They must be on the Sixers rebuilding plan
              One word. FitzMagic. That guy makes my stomach churn. I just don't get it.

Last year with Tampa Bay against us: 27/33 for 402 yards and four touchdowns. Not much different this year after the early pick.

I hate this season. The NFC East is putrid and an embarrasment. Please just give the damn division to the stinking Cowboys already. They don't deserve it. But, neither do we.

Comment

Can we ask FitzMagic to give Jimmy Schwartz his manhood back. He took it last year and kept it.
                Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

IMM, this was still on the players--- coverage was not there, purely talent not scheme--- hell mills couldn't cover anybody today!

D-Line got good pressure ---- for one quarter onoly --- were invisible after that--- thats on players getting beat, not system.

these guys gort up and thought the game was over and took the rest of the day off---- or at least the entire 2nd half off!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X