John Wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Wall

I can't believe how much better he is than Turner.

1 vs 2. damn.

Turner was such a bad pick. Lacks athleticism, can't play off the ball, he's a total bust.
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

This is just like the Flyers with Patrick Kane and JVR. One is a surefire talent and the other one "maybe one day, might be contributing if he grows into it". Unreal.

I dont know who the Turner was in Ohio St. but he can't be the same guy on the Sixers. I dont remember seeing a more physically and mentally soft #2 overall pick.

The Wizards have one player, Wall, dont let him drive to the basket, and what does he do? Almost a triple double. 29/9/9. Great job Sixers; and I refuse to believe that Dalembert was THAT important, I mean, its like a layup line out there.

Someone was not on board with Turner, I forget if it was Big Ed Stef. or Collins, but it should have been Favors or Cousins.

Comment

Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
        I dont remember seeing a more physically and mentally soft #2 overall pick.
        Keith Van Horn and Shawn Bradley say hello.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Sixers blow
          Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
          Playoff Appearances:
          NFC Title Games:
          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Turner is one of those kids that was perfect as a 2/3 in college where he could drive to the basket and finish but in the nba they basically just say SHOOT IT and he isn't a great outside shooter. he also isn't quite big enough physically to get to the basket and finish in the nba like a dwayne wade chris bosh or even a paul pierce. you either have to be an outside guy like ray allen or you have to have a big enough body to get to the basket and take the pounding like kobe bryant or kevin durant
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

You guys realize that if the Sixers hadn't taken Evan Turner, he'd be another Kevin Durant.

Comment

Working...
              X