Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offensive explosion by NL in All Star Game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offensive explosion by NL in All Star Game.

It was tough keeping track of all the dingers and multi-run innings by the powerful NL squad!

It's dead wrong that this shit exhibition game decides home field for the World Series. Typical sleazy huckster move to try and promote fan interest by the reprehensible Bud Selig.

But I don't mind so much this year just in case the Braves or Cards get to the Series.

didn't watch a single minute of the BS game ,HR Derby etc.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      didn't watch a single minute of the BS game ,HR Derby etc.
      I watched the last 5 minutes after coming in from a late night walk with the pup. Turned on the TV in the kitchen while cracking a beer and by chance, the game was on.

Said to my wife, 'I forgot the All Star game was on tonight'. She said, "Must have been real important to you".

Right!

Comment

Working...
      X