Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like its the Heat

4-0 Heat

and it won't even be close. No game will be within 15points. They needed that 6th seed and a chance against Boston.

The Heat may not have "figured it out" but their talent alone will shine through.

i figure they could steal one against the heat but that's it.

i might be going to the first game at home.

Comment

The worse part about playing the Heat is how the Sixers can't go under the national radar. Every game, because its THE HEAT has to be analzyed by ESPN and be on the national prime time game. So when the Sixers stink up the joint, everyone knows it.

Comment

Looks like it's a sweep.

This team is so bad.

Comment

As a KU fan, do you think the Sixers will try to nab the Morris brothers?
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

6-10? No chance. They prefer to draft 6-6 guard forwards who can play neither guard nor forward.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
              As a KU fan, do you think the Sixers will try to nab the Morris brothers?
              I do like them, they are philly kids, but KU players remind me of Duke players, Once they are in the NBA their terrible. Chalmers, Rush, Lafrentz, jaque vaughn.

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
              6-10? No chance. They prefer to draft 6-6 guard forwards who can play neither guard nor forward.
              LOL.

3-1 Heat - Looked like a good game, I only caught the highlights. How many times this series has the Sixers had a double-digit lead?

The question remains - Do you resign Thad Young?

Comment

3 out of 4 games they've had double digit leads.

I say re-sign Thad. But don't give him a big contract. We made that mistake already.

Comment

Just a tremendous effort in this series by the Sixers. Too bad it ended last night -- you could feel the Sixers growing in confidence as the series went on. They were playing them level last night and it wasnt because the Heat were just asleep -- the Sixers were dictating to the Heat at times.

Kudos especially to Doug Collins for the great job he did with this team this year, and to Elton Brand, for resurrecting his career. He was a warrior last night and I like how Collins said as much to him after he fouled out.

This team has a very good future -- can't wait to see them again next year.
                  Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

I still want Igoudala out. He looks tremendous for 2 quarters and so when he has the most important shot in his hands, he bricks it.

We need, as they en vogue term goes, a closer.

Comment

How's Lidge's jump shot ?
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                      X