Brandon Graham..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Graham..

Watching the NFL Combine & see that the Birds just gave Graham a 3yr extension. Great move IMO & well deserved.
    Just give me ONE before I go!

Awesome. It's especially nice when you can keep players around that you originally drafted.

Comment

Awesome news!!
      https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/n...year-extension
      Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

Great news!!!! Love Graham!
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I'm excited because they have enough pieces in place at basicly every position that they can stay BPA and not feel the need to reach for anyone. This team is positioning itself to stay competitive as best as possible in a league with a cap. Philly is once again a top shelf town in all 4 major leagues.
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

$13 million per year. That ranks him 16th among edge rushers and that's before the big Free Agents have signed. Very reasonable!
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Smooth Move!!!

Comment

Outstanding. I think he gave the birds a 'hometown discount' even if it isn't much. He saves himself the headache of a team search and still makes a lot of money. I was real critical of him the first few years but he has come to life the last few and when paired with the DL that he is working with has become very successful. Vinny Curry should've done the same last year. Now he is just another guy.
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

So I take it that you guys are happy because THEY SIGNED THE GUY WHO MADE THE GREATEST PLAY IN THE HISTORY OF THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES?
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                    So I take it that you guys are happy because THEY SIGNED THE GUY WHO MADE THE GREATEST PLAY IN THE HISTORY OF THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES?

Comment

I think this means this team is NOT going to sign a lot of players. They are letting nick walk so they want the best pick they can get for him meaning no big contracts for a free agent not already an eagle.
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Howie does it again. Although right now with the Harper mania the timing of the announcement stinks
                        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                          I think this means this team is NOT going to sign a lot of players. They are letting nick walk so they want the best pick they can get for him meaning no big contracts for a free agent not already an eagle.

That’s a great point. TBH I am not sure about this move. Love BG, but feels a bit of a payment for past performance, which doesn’t work in a salary cap age. Would love to be convinced otherwise
                          Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                          Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Let's be honest; not many people thought there would be much in the way of big FA signings because the Eagles have cap issues. Not cap hell, if there is such a thing, by any means but cap issues. I don't think a hell of a lot thought they could resign Graham. This is a good Howie move.
                            Can they still go DE with their first pick--absolutely, but they sure are not in a box by any means. This is a deep DL draft and maybe they wait until later to get DLinemen.
                            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                            Hope is not a strategy
                            RIP

Comment

Curious how much a guy like Flowers gets, specifically in terms of cap hit implications. Right now BG’s contract seems a bit high to me. No denying that I would rather overpay a bit to our guys than someone else’s FAs.
                              Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                              Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Working...
                              X